1996 bagged nissan hardbody

Status
Not open for further replies.

boostedb16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have a fully bagged nissan hardbody for sale. this is a great truck but i need to sell asap for personal reason's. it runs good and shifts good. paint is two weeks old and is waveline pearl that comes on a scion tc. the door jambs and under side of the hood is also painted. it has a 8 valve 1/2 inch line set up. the valves are made by asco and are not cheap. these are the best valves you can buy. it has a 10 switch box for f,b,s,s and pancake. it airs up with two viaire compressors and a 5 gallon tanks. it has a bed cover. the tail gate is shaved and handle if relocated to the inside. has a tag box in the tail gate. it has 17" escalades with new tire's. the only bad thing i would say is it has a ported cab but i changed beds and now the bed is not ported but its sealed off in the cab so it dont leak. i have a full back panel out of another hardbody that just needs to be tack welded in. or if you want the port, all you have to do is recut the hole in the bed. thanks for looking. NO TRADE'S

$4500.00

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pretty truck..

would look wonderful with a body drop.

nice to see some more minis on here
glws

R3dline