Acura EL / 96-00 Civic LOWER CENTER CONSOLE and ARMREST

Status
Not open for further replies.

deschlong

5+ Year Member
I have a couple of auctions running on eBay. They are for a lower center console from a 1999 Acura 1.6 EL, as well as the armrest from this same vehicle. Both items are in NEAR-FLAWLESS condition.

Auctions end around 10pm Eastern / 7pm Pacific next Sunday, Jan 23rd.

ACURA EL Lower Console >>eBay LINK<<

Many of you will know that these consoles are a NICE, TIDY upgrade for your standard lower centre console in your 1996-2000 EK/EJ-series Civic. Use it to set your vehicle apart from the crowd, or if you want to install an audio component in the lower DIN (in place of the pocket)

The colour of the piece is DARK GREY (for Interior TYPE K = Classy Grey).

The console is in EXCELLENT condition. I have sold about a half-dozen of these consoles over the past couple of years, and this is the NICEST ONE I’ve seen to date. There are a couple of very light swirls and some evidence of normal wear, but it is really in AMAZING, FLAWLESS nearly-new condition. You will not be disappointed.

More pics are on the eBay auction.

96-00 EK/EJ OEM Honda Civic Center Arm Rest >>eBay LINK<<

Up for auction is a 1996-2000 EK/EJ-series OEM Honda Civic DARK GREY (Interior TYPE K = Classy Grey) Center Arm Rest / Console.

The arm rest / console is in EXCELLENT condition. There are some light swirls and evidence of normal wear, but it is really in amazing, nearly-new condition. You will not be disappointed.

More pics are on the eBay auction.

The rear retaining bracket is also included.

Status
Not open for further replies.