FS: Enkei RPF1 Silver 17x8 +45

Status
Not open for further replies.

highneo

Pi Lambda Phi
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Selling these for my friend, so they are 5 lugs.

bought these to use as possible track wheels since they are really light only 15.6lbs a piece however I didnt like the look of them on the car as much as I thought I would. Only had tires mounted on them and had them on the car for like 300 miles at most. literally not a mark I can find on them. asking 1100 shipped.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
might want to drop the price a bit on those...
i see them for well under that with tires....
good luck though, nice looking wheels...

schutzracing

#1 ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ I was thinking the same thing.. they arent anything amazing

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well this thread is already in violation of the forum rules (cannot sell for friends, people not registered with ClubCivic, banned, etc.).

But other than that, I see RPF1's sell for around 250-300 per wheel. 1100 sounds reasonable if they're as mint as the OP claims them to be.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well this thread is already in violation of the forum rules (cannot sell for friends, people not registered with ClubCivic, banned, etc.).

But other than that, I see RPF1's sell for around 250-300 per wheel. 1100 sounds reasonable if they're as mint as the OP claims them to be.
thanks MOD

highneo

Pi Lambda Phi
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

they are mint, and might as well be brand new. the price is negotiable. i'm not selling it for a friend, i'm 5 lugging it on my ej8 :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.