S13 babe!!

SKATERANGELO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this is my new ride guys hope u like it i sold my red civic bought a 2005 civic give it to my wife and bought this one......i love itt
next week im buying some red rims and putting a new suspension

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good stuff. keep us posted on any further or near future mods! though my self not a fan of the 240...im to fat to be in one of those.

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^^ stfu and gtfo n00b

looks cool man. i wouldnt mind having one of those to play with. now you need some clubcivic.com stickers on it tho. in the trendy place right behind the door. :lol:

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is clubcivic....that aint a honda or a civic....get that outa here
ok so you only can post pics of hondas or civics on this site??? when the f**k did this happen. alot of us have subbies that we post pics of playin in the snow. ok...you only have 6 post so your a noob on the site. rule one.....keep the sarcasm on the down low until you get to know some of the members on here. you could just send one of them off.

on the 240.....looks nice i almost bought one back in 1999 or 2000. it was a turbocharged one.....fun ride that was. personally i say swap for an rb

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh man! the good times with RWD, I remember in my camaro, I would take a turn to steeply and my cars front end would feel like it just was bouncing everywhere. haha. I always have liked 240s! I use one in Need for speed pro street...hahahahah, Keep us updated!

SKATERANGELO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok so you only can post pics of hondas or civics on this site??? when the f**k did this happen. alot of us have subbies that we post pics of playin in the snow. ok...you only have 6 post so your a noob on the site. rule one.....keep the sarcasm on the down low until you get to know some of the members on here. you could just send one of them off.

on the 240.....looks nice i almost bought one back in 1999 or 2000. it was a turbocharged one.....fun ride that was. personally i say swap for an rb
=)

thanks bro yeah i defenetely gona put a sr20 in it they r much cheaper than swaping an engine for ur civic

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Take some day photos.
this is clubcivic....that aint a honda or a civic....get that outa here
ClubCivic.com - Honda Civic Forum > Honda Civic Multimedia > Members Rides > Other

greenlx777

BigRed is Dead
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u dirty rat, i dont believe it, im going to buy the same thing saturday for a rwd projcar for this summer
well keep in touch

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good.. Just needs a couple little things and would look pretty kick ass..
Ive always liked the 240s.. I wouldnt mind to own one but finding one around here is pretty hard..