15x7 wheel users

jmsplitfyre

Reppin' the SOHC
5+ Year Member
Hey CC!

I'm going to be in the market for new wheels and tires soon so I just thought of checking if any of you guys/gals are running 15x7 wheels. Would you be able to post pics of your car and wheel/tire specs, please?

Thanks in advance!
JM

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
15x7 wheels on civics are super common. idk if theres a need for a thread just for it. search option is your friend.

Tada!

15x7, 195/50

jmsplitfyre

Reppin' the SOHC
5+ Year Member
Thanks for the reply, Jeders.

The reason I made a new thread is because I want to see the 15x7's specifically on 6th gens, and a lot are usually using 15x6.5's. I've search on here and on Google for threads relating to 15x7's but all it gave me were questions if will they fit, rub, etc.

What suspension are you using? Are you fully dropped in the front?
And I'm assuming there are no rubbing issues?

TIA!

jeders

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This is an old pic, i was using sleeved coilovers from ebay. They weren't maxed out low, but they could have been if I wanted. No rubbing at all. Nevermind 15x7 just roll your fenders and get 15x8 or wider. Thats what I have on now =]

jmsplitfyre

Reppin' the SOHC
5+ Year Member
Thanks guys! Really appreciate it.:D

I like the stance on your sedan, Jeders. And the EM1 isn't bad as well, but my car is maxed out in the front so I guess I'll go with 195/50's.

jeders

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks guys! Really appreciate it.:D

I like the stance on your sedan, Jeders. And the EM1 isn't bad as well, but my car is maxed out in the front so I guess I'll go with 195/50's.
just cuz i wanna show off. lol here's the stance now.. 195/50 15x8

yeeeea

jmsplitfyre

Reppin' the SOHC
5+ Year Member
Hah! No worries, you got a lot to show off anyway. ;) Your stance looks good, but I want mine to be tucked in a li'l bit.

Here's how mine sits right now:

Stock steelies, I'm assuming 14x6's with 185/65/14 tires. And yes, a lotta rubbing on the inside = no fun. My inner fenders are scraped up already.:oops:

FenixB18

I have a quick question about sizing.
Currently running 205/50/15 on Koni Yellows with Neuspeed sport spring, under hard cornering the outside front fenders rub a bit.
My current mags are 15x6.5 I was about to buy 15x7 to hold the tires better but would it make this problem worse?

Last edited: