Is it worth buying a 99 Hatch dx?

EKHatch_617

5+ Year Member
i am gettin a hatch 99 dx for 2gs $2000 and it got 96k nothing wrong with it its stock completely stock is it worth gettin i jus wanna hook it up make it nasty and put a skunk2 exhaust on it and sum other stuff tell me if its worth it:word:

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's pretty cheap if nothing is wrong with it. Don't make it nasty, make it clean.

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's pretty cheap if nothing is wrong with it. Don't make it nasty, make it clean.
:word:

i got my 00 hatchback for 6k and i believe it had about 73k miles on it.....yeah i know i got ripped off, but i think that's a really good deal, i'd hope on it if i was you.

Zee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Buy it seems like a good deal

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Something tells me you are going to be one of those guys with the "I LOVE MY HONDA", shocker sticker, tow hooks and hood lift on the car.

$2000 is a great deal. I got my 99 with 150000 miles for 3000 no tags or tires. I thought I got a good deal.

killer_siller

my real car is a toyota
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i paid $4 for mine. it was in decent shape. no rust, all metal. good schnit.

EKHatch_617

5+ Year Member
thanks and no man im not gonna "rice" oout da car and yea i meant to say make it clean jus sum jdm parts visors headligths and fogs and the rear spoiler dats it and drop t on sum nasty suspension is dat clean or wat

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do it, but w/ less ghetto. =)

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
thanks and no man im not gonna "rice" oout da car and yea i meant to say make it clean jus sum jdm parts visors headligths and fogs and the rear spoiler dats it and drop t on sum nasty suspension is dat clean or wat

Its funny how you wanna make the car "nasty" AND "clean" at the same time haha.

aztecracer

Proud owner of an EJ8
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just sum ideas....

or you can check out the "Members Rides" section for more ideas

stay away from these....

for some reason body kits don't make civics look better,IMO

k20a2ek97

5+ Year Member
Sounds like a good deal I would go for it. I paid 8k for mine but it came with a k20 swap.

EKHatch_617

5+ Year Member
i like da first ones da second ones r too "ricey'' i kmno wat nasty and clean means but to me dey both r da same gona tell me da da first pik aint nasty com on

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like da first ones da second ones r too "ricey'' i kmno wat nasty and clean means but to me dey both r da same gona tell me da da first pik aint nasty com on
Please take the extra effort to hit a few more letters and make your sentences coherent, it is very difficult to understand what you are saying. Other than that, yes, make it "nasty".