My EG hatch.......

JDMHAHA

5+ Year Member
This is my 93 civic hatch......got it back in June of this year with all kinds of stupid neons, shaved tailgate frenged(how ever it is spelled) licence plate, geytazas, fake buddy club rear bumper cover.......and no interior had a blk dash and a tan wheel, no carpet no pannels, no head liner, NOTHING. but hey it was free. I got a wrecked 95 CX that i had sold to my little brother that we had swapped and it got hit and he just said" you want it come get it" so i had a doner car for some parts and a B16A with about 36k on it. so after i found all the interior parts i be rid of the "rice" and used the rear tailggate and bumper. done power doors and JDM PF mirrors and found some Mugen CF48's for cheap and rolled it for a little while.........like this....haha

well i just got tired of it looking like s**t so my friend Seth and i (more him than me) put some rattle can on it to make it one solid color.......here you go
My friend Seth here taping up...lol

once again big thanks to Seth for the help cause i hate paint and body work....i have never done it so i still hate it but i did learn how to tape off s**t....lol

i know it ain't perfect but it is one color and i am happy!!!!!!

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
og wheels.....all they need is the covers.. . . . . . .

:thumbs up

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks good now...although I've never really been a fan of those style wheels

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
when you said rattlecan..i was really expecting it to be flat black or something like that but...it looks like you guys did a great job. color isnt bad either...!

:thumbs up

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I wish the pics are better quality, but from the looks of it, its not that bad...
What color btw?

JDMHAHA

5+ Year Member
it's the camo tan/kak color.........and sorry for the pic s it was from my stupid camera phone.lol but thanks for the feedback guys

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not bad at all for what kind of painting you did..... With a few other things it could be quite tight.... :thumbs up

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I think you pulled off the CF48's, looks like they are a pretty clean set. Are they 15"?

JDMHAHA

5+ Year Member
^^^ i wish they were the 15's...but they are the 14's and i got them shipped to my door for 360 bucks so i couldn't have passed them up

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i've never liked those mugens.
color is aight, meh.
slammed is :thumbs up

JDMHAHA

5+ Year Member
^^^^ haha yea looks like an ohio DUI tag...that plate is gone now thenks to an Ohio State Trooper pulled me over and was like "what plate are you displaying on the front of your car?" hahaha it was off later that day.lol

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CF's look dope :thumbup:

you should paint your car a glossy version of the rattle job. nice start tho

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn man, that paint looks real good for rattle can- well done. Some carbon fiber would look real nice on their.... and i like them rims too! Can we get some interior pics and interior shots as well?

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hatch is nice. i think the wheels and paint are teh ghey tho.

JDMHAHA

5+ Year Member
mitcheg6 said:
damn man, that paint looks real good for rattle can- well done. Some carbon fiber would look real nice on their.... and i like them rims too! Can we get some interior pics and interior shots as well?
i'll get some interior pics up here soon...thanks again for the feedback

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good job for rattle can, not to fond of the mugens, great build so far though!

MANNYBOY23

buy my rims please!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice color and great job and painting its looks real good not a big fan of the rims though

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man, im really diggin your hatch.. the color, cf48s..
some CF would set this thing off.

gj.