Need car seat cover suggestions

acarsme

The seats in my 97 Civic are starting to spit in a few areas as the material seems to be breaking down with age. I was thinking about just putting some good car seat covers over it, but I was wondering what your opinions are on a good brand that would have a tight fit, and look sharp? Since my car is red I was thinking something with either black/red or gray/red. I'm sure something that is more of a custom fit will cost quite a bit more money than a generic cover, but I've used generic covers on other cars before and they just never really look right. Thanks!

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Katzkin is nice but for what you're paying there you can just get new seats. It depends on what you want but look on Craigslist. You can probably get something like Si seats for around $150.

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
Katzkin is nice but for what you're paying there you can just get new seats. It depends on what you want but look on Craigslist. You can probably get something like Si seats for around $150.
Your right but with katskinz you can choose your colors. You can do a two tone and change the color of the stichen n piping. Do colors that you can't find in stock form.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Ive never liked the look of seat covers, when I bought my car my seats were torn nd smelled like straight smoke, I bought some cheap seat covers nd I hated them so I went out nd bought some mint 00 civic seats for $50, nd so far I like em.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

acarsme

Anyone ever use the CoverKing brand seat covers? Looks like I could get the two toned red/black mesh ones for $120.

yamaharider324

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'd personally just try to upgrade your seats. You can find integra seats on craigslist for around 50-100 bucks and they are a huge upgrade compared to stock civic or even 99-00 si seats.

PHAHEEM

I'd personally just try to upgrade your seats. You can find integra seats on craigslist for around 50-100 bucks and they are a huge upgrade compared to stock civic or even 99-00 si seats.
I agree. Seat covers look tacky IMO. Keep an eye out on your local Craigslist and on the forums and you'll find OEM seats. I found GSR leather seats in the forums for ~$250, and am selling my OEM seats for $100

Just keep an eye out and you'll find something. Don't settle!

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Youre in Dayton, someone in that city or cincinnati has some clean oem seats somewhere. Comb craigslist for a few mins.