need help on FULL SKUNK 2 EXHAUST

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude, you're asking what we think, but you're saying if we don't like it shut the f**k up... so you only want to hear positive feedback? If thats the case then what's the purpose of posting a thread? come on man...

2000 EKCivicEX

i VTAK
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude, you're asking what we think, but you're saying if we don't like it shut the f**k up... so you only want to hear positive feedback? If thats the case then what's the purpose of posting a thread? come on man...
haha thats true, but anyway i do like skunk 2 aswell

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nah i dig skunk2 exhausts, i just don't understand what the purpose of asking for opinions is if you don't want to hear the negative ones either...

CIVIC_VTEC

LOW AND SLOW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol my bad.. i ment if you want to talk s**t.. not talking about you i just hate when people get on here and talk s**t about it like why would you want that on a civic your a ricer cause you want that or something it wasn't directed towards like that.. just typed wrong lol my bad

CDubs

Registered VIP
if youn dont mind negative feed back, im not gunna stop you but i have an Apexi N1 and it sounds great around town, but when i get on the highway to get to classes it really gets annoying in 5th gear, just my opinion and experience

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah skunk2's are pretty loud... just something you might want to consider.

CIVIC_VTEC

LOW AND SLOW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah cause my cousin bought a apexi n1 exhaust for his crx and it does get pretty annoying, but here and then on a nice day open the windows, and let the exhaust be loud haha :lol:

CDubs

Registered VIP
its nice to have the exhaust with the open windows...do you travel far everyday? thats the main thing i took into consideration, also if your car is not lowered yet or you plan on lowering it then take into consideration how low that huge can will be, i noticed that after i put mine on and i cant lower it as far as i want until i get a new one, just another consideration for you

CIVIC_VTEC

LOW AND SLOW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its nice to have the exhaust with the open windows...do you travel far everyday? thats the main thing i took into consideration, also if your car is not lowered yet or you plan on lowering it then take into consideration how low that huge can will be, i noticed that after i put mine on and i cant lower it as far as i want until i get a new one, just another consideration for you
i drive about 3 miles to work and back.. i like the loud noisy exhausts here and then =)

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Silencer? Which will totally eliminate any gains you may make from the exhaust. Why not just get an exhaust that sounds good by itself?

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Get a world sport 2 exhaust, I hear they're pretty good!

EG6 LIFE

Registered VIP
^^^^go wit skunk but when u lower whatch the flanges i had one on and first time pullin outta the drive it bottomed out and ripped it off

whoopnip

Some Delicious Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Get a world sport 2 exhaust, I hear they're pretty good!
:word: I love mine. It's great because it sounds good while accelerating, but going 65-70 in fifth gear on a flat you don't hear anything. Good for cruising on the highway and listening to music, then an aggressive sound when you punch it.

2fast.

5+ Year Member
I have a skunk2 megapower RR, and its pretty loud. Peoples heads turn as you pass by for sure. Just after about 2 months or so it doesnt sound as good as it did in the beginning. but overall, great exhaust!(:

CIVIC_VTEC

LOW AND SLOW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i may just go with the world sport 2 exhaust thank you all for the help,, bryan