New Here. 2011 Civic SI Owner

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
200k if you have not inspected the chain guides, probably a good time. Your owners manual however has all your interval checks as far as maintenance goes.

I personally don't have anything noted that "goes out" at 200k or so. If its stock, its probably going to be pretty reliable for a long time with proper PM.

theantiquefanatic

200k if you have not inspected the chain guides, probably a good time. Your owners manual however has all your interval checks as far as maintenance goes.

I personally don't have anything noted that "goes out" at 200k or so. If its stock, its probably going to be pretty reliable for a long time with proper PM.
Thanks for that info. Honda dealer does all regular maintenance. I have owned her since 23K and she is stock as a rock. Except the rear shocks... LOL Honda made me a deal for tomorrow to waive the Diagnostic Fee. To check that battery light issue. 8:30 in the morning.... We will see...

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Thanks for that info. Honda dealer does all regular maintenance. I have owned her since 23K and she is stock as a rock. Except the rear shocks... LOL Honda made me a deal for tomorrow to waive the Diagnostic Fee. To check that battery light issue. 8:30 in the morning.... We will see...
That is awesome they are taking care of you, shout out to whatever dealer it is!