Old school bike

hondagriff

Banned
Just wondering what the value is on a bike I've had since I was 12. It a 60's honda 50 C100. Are these thing rare cause I was just a little curious about fixing it up to running statis. One of the turnsignals is broken and I bet it's hard to find a replacement. Does anyone have one.

DX raceR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would say check on ebaymotors. might find something... otherwise i got no clue.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
wow that is old skool

but its a keeper :thumbs up

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There were 100's of thousands of those step-thru Hondas at one time.

"you met the nicest people on that particular Honda". Or so the advertising said.

It's not extraordinarily rare, you didn't find a Ducati Brio, or Fuji (Subaru) Rabbit Scooter. But it's not something you see everyday. (unless you live in Vietnam or something. Then you probably have had or have one)

It could be fun and should get more than 100 mpg.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that shits baddass.. i use to have one back in the motherland

hondagriff

Banned
Yeah, my grandfather from chicago bought it for me back in the 80's. Back then it was hard to find. The guy he bought it from said that a few buyers where wanting to put it in a showroom with other antiques. He said to hell with that and wants the buyer to be a user. With the new gas price hikes I've been thinking of pulling it out for errands and such. I'll get some pics up. Its a little dusty and the white leather or pleather has a yellow hue to it.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, my grandfather from chicago bought it for me back in the 80's. Back then it was hard to find.

:???:
Honda was still selling them new in the USA in the 80's. Sort of. The 80's version was a 70cc.

1984 Honda C70 Passport

So it wasn't that hard to find.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you know how to do a wheelie on a step-thru auto clutch Honda?

The shifter is goofy. All the way down is neutral. Put it in neutral, rev that b***h up and move the shifter up into first. (yes, up into first....I told you it's a goofy shifter). :lol::Devil:

I'm a little envious. A 50 Cub should get over 100 mpg.

When gas hits $5.00 a gallon, I'm getting an Elite 80. I don't care how gay it looks :bluelol:

and that's only because I can't find a Subaru (Fuji) Rabbit

:haha:

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
^^ did you not see the Ruckus thread?

Ruckus > Elite

.. at least in style anyway

hondagriff

Banned
You know when bikers meet on the road they wave by pointing to the ground. When we meet on the road with these we wave like this :ghey: