Skin Industries Where do I find it.

element_323

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've been trying to figure out where I could buy the Skin industries t-shirt. I know they sell them in motoX shops but I cant even find one around my area. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough. If any one knows where I can find a shop that sells these t-shirts please let me know in what store you bought it at. I live in South Gate to give you peeps a good idea where I'm at. I know they sell them online but I'm looking for a store to go browse around in. Thanks.

never2old

Get off the phone & Drive
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude my daughter would laugh at you for asking this question. And she's only 9....Go to Tillys in any city. Or their is a place called Active that I know of in Brea. They have a lot of ish by them.

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
goto Tilly's they have them there, there one in corona and huntington that i know of

element_323

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the responses guys. I was asking becausee I live in an area that mainly sells urban wear and latin style fashions. They dont have any Skin industries clothing around where I live. I would ask skate shops or stores in my local mall and they would tell me that they didn't know where they sell them. I checked out telly's website and it says there's one in Long Beach. Hopefully thats true, so i'll check it out tomorrow. Thanks again guys.