Some idiot broke into my car

hondacivic1992

Dont know how they got in but they pulled off my window visor and somehow got my window open, pulled out my alarm unplugged my negative battery and only took my baseball bat. IN the process they mange to dent my stereo so its jacked up. RAGEEEEE

6thGenFtw

5+ Year Member
Man thats so f***ed up... Im sorry

Vtec Missing

What is wrong with people these days. I hate to see when people spend alot of time and money to make their cars nice and some idiot comes by and does something like that. sorry to hear about that man.

mikekh10a

Registered VIP
wow they were able to pull out your alarm?? and all for a baseball hat?
crackheads man :thumbdown

but at least it's still in one piece and not stripped :thumbs up

hondacivic1992

Yeah what douche bags, they yanked out my alarm time to upgrade. Yeah luckily they didnt take anything else they tried to yank my stereo but failed.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Bat or hat? Either way, sucks! When I visit my brother in SF, I have to take everything little thing out of the car and pop the glove box so you can clearly see it's empty as well as fold the rear seat down so you can see in the trunk. Crack heads everywhere that'll do anything for a $1 of loose change in the cup holder.

Funny though, I live in AK now and lived in ND for a number of years. Every car in every parking lot is left running with the doors unlocked in the winter. You could walk through and have your pick of any make/model. Never had one problem in over 10 years.

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Srry to hear that man,ive never had a problem in my house but last summer at my gf house they opened my car nd took soccer cleats,a usb cable nd a pack of newports lol,they also took the center caps nd SI emblem of my brother in law em1.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

hondacivic1992

well just took about 2 hours to fix everything, superglue FTW. but now my car has no alarm, that person ripped the S#*t out of the alarm and broke the bracket now i cant fix it. =[ qq

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had a break-in 3 months after buying my Civic. Had to be kids from how sloppy the break-in was. Destroyed the entire console/AC controls to rip out the radio, stole my sub & amp & a bag of brand new clothes I left in there for alterations. I was quite upset to say the least.

I would strongly consider you do as I did & purchase a 2-way alarm. Anything less is ridiculously easy to bypass or disarm, as you sadly experienced. My 2-way alarm already saved my car from being stolen and/or broken into at least twice since installation.

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
Thats bullshit just hate bumbs if I caught them id beat their ass with the bat and burn rubber on their face

jdmstyleEJ8

Registered VIP
Damn that sucks.. A few yrs back some douche broke into my civic, punched a damn hole right underneath the passenger door keyhole, popped the lever, and folded my seats down looking for my faceplate. The retard didn't get anything. Just pissed me off, I shaved the handles.. BAAAD idea..

But sorry to hear, I hate thieves. You like what you see in/on someone else's car? Go work your ass off for some money and buy it.