FS: JDM B16a Block (Full Internals)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tunerjones

5+ Year Member
I have a JDM integra XSi B16a block with full internals, previous owner said it had around 38,000 miles on it.

250 OBO

unr8ed06

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how much you looking to get? has it been flooded?

lsvtecEK4

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
are those p30 pistons? shipping? come with oil pan?

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k, if I still had my b16 head I would have probably picked this up.

Ls-GSR'd

got any eh(or eg)parts???
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what will i need for this to become a coplete set up???

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do you have any vouches? and why is it just the shortblock? how do you know its good?

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have a vouche from the guy i bought it from who got it in his front clip. its just a shortblock bc he sold off the head b4.
im talking vouches from people that you have sold to over the internet.

tunerjones

5+ Year Member
im talking vouches from people that you have sold to over the internet.
ooooo ok cool haha. well lemme see what i can get together. i have a few vouches from 7thgencivic selling things from there. if you can view this its my public profile off another forum, and my trader rating is 9. means ive sold 9 things through there.

http://www.nostreetracing.org/forums/member.php?find=lastposter&t=11611

everything is safe through paypal i believe. i just had a buddy that got f**ked over by some scammer and he contacted paypal and they put a hold on the other guys account and took the money back, and the banned the scammer. stupid f**king scammers.

just lemme know dude. i picked up my GSR block from the machine shop yesterday and now funds are low haha

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ooooo ok cool haha. well lemme see what i can get together. i have a few vouches from 7thgencivic selling things from there. if you can view this its my public profile off another forum, and my trader rating is 9. means ive sold 9 things through there.

http://www.nostreetracing.org/forums/member.php?find=lastposter&t=11611

everything is safe through paypal i believe. i just had a buddy that got f**ked over by some scammer and he contacted paypal and they put a hold on the other guys account and took the money back, and the banned the scammer. stupid f**king scammers.

just lemme know dude. i picked up my GSR block from the machine shop yesterday and now funds are low haha
how much shipped to orlando 32835

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alright just let me know, id rather have the gsr block, but idk if i wanna search for a crank and all the misc little things that id need to put it all back together.

basically im looking for a block to build but i dont want to have to track down misc little things

tunerjones

5+ Year Member
alright just let me know, id rather have the gsr block, but idk if i wanna search for a crank and all the misc little things that id need to put it all back together.

basically im looking for a block to build but i dont want to have to track down misc little things
well u cant go wrong with this B16 block. very stout block.

the gsr block wouldnt be bad either, but for someone just starting out building, its allot of parts to come across. and it would get very expensive.

start out and do like this B16 block then get a gsr or b16 head off someone off here then put it all in yourself to learn then u can worry about putting something together later.

Status
Not open for further replies.