Status
Not open for further replies.

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well u cant go wrong with this B16 block. very stout block.

the gsr block wouldnt be bad either, but for someone just starting out building, its allot of parts to come across. and it would get very expensive.

start out and do like this B16 block then get a gsr or b16 head off someone off here then put it all in yourself to learn then u can worry about putting something together later.
hold up, ive got a built for turbo gsr. i built it. im not new to this, im just not willing to find misc parts, its not worth it to me. this motor is for my brother, but im helping him. putting everything together is a pain in the ass in itself, locating parts is not what im looking to do.

anyway, get a price shipped to 32835 and we'll work something out from there.

tunerjones

5+ Year Member
hold up, ive got a built for turbo gsr. i built it. im not new to this, im just not willing to find misc parts, its not worth it to me. this motor is for my brother, but im helping him. putting everything together is a pain in the ass in itself, locating parts is not what im looking to do.

anyway, get a price shipped to 32835 and we'll work something out from there.

turbo that b***h already!!!! haha

ok ill get the shipping cost tom.

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo that b***h already!!!! haha

ok ill get the shipping cost tom.
gotta finish FINDING parts lol....ive put together 85% of my turbo kit so far....450whp right around the corner (stock sleeves)

same plans for my bros motor

tunerjones

5+ Year Member
gotta finish FINDING parts lol....ive put together 85% of my turbo kit so far....450whp right around the corner (stock sleeves)

same plans for my bros motor
did u bore the stock sleeves?

tunerjones

5+ Year Member
just .020
not to bad. dont forget the top of the engine i.e. the head. allot of people forget that part. everyone is so worried about throwing a rob but they dont realize that they throw a rod most of the time bc of a fail in valvetrain haha

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not to bad. dont forget the top of the engine i.e. the head. allot of people forget that part. everyone is so worried about throwing a rob but they dont realize that they throw a rod most of the time bc of a fail in valvetrain haha
ive talked to alot of people (including jeff evan at evans tuning) and hes confident ill be fine with my setup

tunerjones

5+ Year Member
it would probably be like 100 bucks for shipping. someone local is taking a look at it tho. i will let you know.

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i do haha how much is shipping to 85323? and i would have the money in like a week

tunerjones

5+ Year Member
i do haha how much is shipping to 85323? and i would have the money in like a week
shipping is probably gonna be a little over 100 bucks. thats a guess. ive had a block shipped to my house for 90. lemme know when u guys have the cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.