Said what the hell and went to TJ all day

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I had nothing to do yesterday so I decided to take my coworker with me to TJ to eat and cruise the streets, I hate when people have all these opinions about Mexicans and how they should stop coming to America, and this that and the other when you have never been there and have no idea what they live like over there (please dont turn my thread into a debate) anyways heres the few pics i took

Burnt bulding on revolucion street

$19 whopper anyone?

f**ken huge corona bottle

Infamous TJ arch

Sewage river running right through the middle of the city

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
II hate when people have all these opinions about Mexicans and how they should stop coming to America
You mean come illegally?

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Speaking of aliens... I just was watching men in black last night!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the sewage river is kinda gross....

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like fun, better at night tho ;)

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would have pictures from when i went to ensenada 2 years ago .... but the GRIMY ASS SECURITY GUARD AT PAPAS AND BEER STOLE MY CAMERA WHILE SEARCHING ME FOR NO REASON

f**k northern baja ... all of it.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Suanico said:
I had nothing to do yesterday so I decided to take my coworker with me to TJ to eat and cruise the streets, I hate when people have all these opinions about Mexicans and how they should stop coming to America, and this that and the other when you have never been there and have no idea what they live like over there
Looks similar to Juarez, NL, o Matamoros.....maybe with less gunfire and kidnappings though:shock:

f**k that. I've been to all three of those border towns and I don't feel any need to return....and possibly be killed or kidnapped. s**t's straight up too dangerous now.:Devil:

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
OOOoooo did you get to see the donkey show?
hahaha f**k that s**t man, it bothers me cause the girls are usually so damn good looking

i would have pictures from when i went to ensenada 2 years ago .... but the GRIMY ASS SECURITY GUARD AT PAPAS AND BEER STOLE MY CAMERA WHILE SEARCHING ME FOR NO REASON

f**k northern baja ... all of it.
paps and beer ='s rosarito not TJ, but the whole place is corrupt

did you eat some good food? yummy.
handled my business, and i didn't get choro either =)

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
paps and beer ='s rosarito not TJ, but the whole place is corrupt
was at the one in ensenada

almost got pulled over in TJ though, i didnt know that they just chirp you when they want you to get over so i was like f**k this i aint pullin over unless they hit the lights ... they never did they eventually pulled off on some side street

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
was at the one in ensenada

almost got pulled over in TJ though, i didnt know that they just chirp you when they want you to get over so i was like f**k this i aint pullin over unless they hit the lights ... they never did they eventually pulled off on some side street
dude i got pulled over for a tailight bulbs that was out supposedly so i had my friend get out and check and it wad fine and they still were going to have my car towed if i didn't give them $20

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you know that your car insurance is no good in mexico either right?