Said what the hell and went to TJ all day

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You do know that you went to the worst part of TJ, right? I mean Revolucion, C'mmon.......to eat....no, no, no
There are other way better places to go to......and night life, well revolution may not be the best spot, just my 2c

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
why the hell would you go there?

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
To bring back one liter of Tequila and one case of Corona duty free.

Unless you come back across after hours. Then they don't really charge you :what: I guaran-f**kin'-tee you will not catch my lily white ass in Nuevo-Laredo after sunset though.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You do know that you went to the worst part of TJ, right? I mean Revolucion, C'mmon.......to eat....no, no, no
There are other way better places to go to......and night life, well revolution may not be the best spot, just my 2c
yeah dude i ben all over TJ it was my coworkers 1st time so he wanted to walk everywhere we went, so we didn't go past revolucion, and i can care less for the nightlife there i got that s**t out of the way 4 years ago, downtown and PB are the place to be after 21

have you ever been there? If not shut the f**k up

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll tell you what! I found out that Iowa has the softest most pussy prisons in the U.S. I saw "Lockdown" the other day on the National Geographic Channel and I felt sorry for the tax payers of Iowa. You're all getting f**ked :lol: