Wire Tuck.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not trying to bash, but if that took 10hrs you are doing it wrong.

Bay still looks cluster and more wires and hoses can be tucked away.

Here is mine when I considered it "semi-tucked"

I still could have removed the power steering and relocated the battery. Along with a few other things I could have done. This only took about an hour for me.

A lot of my time was spent cleaning a lot of stuff too. A clean and tucked bay doesn't necessarily mean strictly tucked.

And not trying to bash on you, but yours still looks really messy and dirty as hell. Could use a lot of work.

I never said I was a pro at it or I knew what I was doing. I just said I spent around 10 hours.

99_EM1

5+ Year Member
has anyone taken a charcoal canister off b4...and what to do with existing vaccums and hoses..

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
A lot of my time was spent cleaning a lot of stuff too. A clean and tucked bay doesn't necessarily mean strictly tucked.

And not trying to bash on you, but yours still looks really messy and dirty as hell. Could use a lot of work.

I never said I was a pro at it or I knew what I was doing. I just said I spent around 10 hours.
hey when you took your CC off what did you do with the wires that run through the firewall?

DetainedCivic

I haz SR20
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

It was dusty yes. That was taken when the car was on jack stands and in the process of getting painted.

Plus I just finished the motor swap, 2hrs before that pic.

Now I have a turbo setup with vac lines and oil lines in the bay so I said screw the wire tuck. I was going to run everything in a hidden spot and relocate the battery but wanted to drive the car and didn't want the tucked look.

99_EM1

5+ Year Member
soo...anyone in here know what to do with the existing vaccums and hoses from the cc....to reconnect them or just block it off or what....._________?? confused......

DetainedCivic

I haz SR20
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
soo...anyone in here know what to do with the existing vaccums and hoses from the cc....to reconnect them or just block it off or what....._________?? confused......
Add a turbo setup and use the vac lines to run to the wastegate and bov :shock:.

You can block the ports off.

99_EM1

5+ Year Member
well...i'm not turbo...so...what do i do with the vaccum lines then???_______________

99_EM1

5+ Year Member
well the engine run worse or will it run normally...i just dont want to take it off and then the engine runs badly..._________