FS or FT want a hatch or 3500

Status
Not open for further replies.

cas9889

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
NEW PRICE 2500

NEW PICS

I have a 1995 Firebird (or as some people refer to it as "the Firechicken!!!!) it is black with a grey cloth interior. It has a 3.4 L v6 and a manual trans. Has power windows,locks,mirrors, rear defroster, tilt seat, tilt wheel, ttops, alpine cd player. The seals on the motor were redone early last sumer as well as the clutch ( i have a reciept somewhere), doesnt leak doesnt smoke, has a new muffler and high flow cat on the car.
Bad
2 dents left rear qaurter pannel
missing the shifterboot
will need new tires soon
paint chips on the right headlight housing

i have a s**t ton of pics email me at cas9889@hotmail.com and ill send them to you

want a hatch 92 and newer
or a teg

if you live in a diff state dont worry about it my uncle drives a hauler and i can come to you more than likly for a little fee

click the picture for new pics

Last edited:

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a v-6??? lol you got raped hard with a dildo wrapped with 40 grit sandpaper

cas9889

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
a v-6??? lol you got raped hard with a dildo wrapped with 40 grit sandpaper
how bout you keep your s**t to yourself i looked for gas milage and a good look so f**k your b***h ass

cas9889

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow is it that hard to act like an adult i guess this site is full of kids who just got their permit

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow is it that hard to act like an adult i guess this site is full of kids who just got their permit
Or people who know better than to buy a used V6 firebird...

PS> You didn't list miles on the car but I don't think the trade you're looking for is far off value wise.

cas9889

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the car blue books for around 3500 and id be throwing in $1000 theres not one person interested? key word in the trade would be prefer a swapped hatch but not necisary

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
getting rid of the firebird for a hatch?? oh i love it, dinner is gonna taste extra good tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.