Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Not really feelin them.

SIRIUS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i wanna hear about your "run in"

Well, like alot of you know I barely drive this car b/c I'm paranoid about thefth. Anyway, I scoped out this photo spot some time ago but it's not in the best part of town. Anyway, I roll through and notice some teenagers hanging in a driveway as I make my way to the spot. I pull in and start to setup and notice the dudes fly by down the road. Then a couple minutes later they drive back by real slow. I didn't think much of it until they come back a 3rd time (a chic driving and 3 younger guys maybe late teens). He pulls in and rolls down the window and asks "Hey yoo, my buddy is wondering if that's for sale"....mind you there isn't a sign on it saying it is. I say "No"......he replies back with "Oh, ok I figured it might be" why he would think that Im not sure...he then says "What's done to it?".....I say "nothing it's stock". Then they kinda hung for a second and left and then drove by with another car another time at that point I packed up and bounced as I had left my Gloc at home like an idiot.

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
They were probably scoping your car. Punk kids ! Have your Glock ready bro !

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
you could definitely pull off the em2 wheel look with some different tires :thumbs up

i like it