4doorcivic16s hoop-D crx build..geez

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love me some 4th gens well in this case a 2nd gen crx got it for free well i trayed some stuff for it but its a 90 si just a shell its missing the front fenders and bumper. the interior looks like a clown car and there 5 point harnesses bolted straight to the floor. has skunk 2 coil over on it and off brand tie bar. the exhaust is pretty nice. the paint is alright but they shaved the moldings which i think looks like s**t. so ill try and get the holes back. only got one pic its pretty ricey looking but will see how long i keep this one

civicsi94

dial up ownz me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good luck with the project and keep us posted. plans?

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
umm idk yet make it clean thats the number one plan. fix the getto rigged stuff and do some auto xing with it as with drag and dd it. but will see im gonna tare into it tomorrow and see whats good and bad

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you just cant stay away man lol just throw an ls in there and clean up the body and youll be good

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol nope i think i have a proble but u know whats funny is that i have almost every thing to do a ls swap. so maybe i shall

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol nope i think i have a proble but u know whats funny is that i have almost every thing to do a ls swap. so maybe i shall
Yea, I say once is all cleaned and how you like it, put an LS in there so you can drive it, and build a beast of a motor over a period of time.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
4th gen ftw!

nice bro.....keep us updated....looks like a good project car!....

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dear god im glad that kid that owned the car befor me is in kerea or where ever for the army becaus he doesnt belong nere a car.

my driver seat is welded in the up right postion lol

my lovely 4 points bolted straight to the floor

WTF

i guess they didnt want to have a passenger side seat cuz they welded the hols up?

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man after looking at what all this kid f**ked up on before u got it, i would make sure that he was shot on the sight for being f**king stupid....good luck on fixing his f**kups man

codyllee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
god damn, to say, "you have alot of work to do" would be an understatement!

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ha! now i understand what you were trying to tell me earlier about the two bolts in the shock. WTF??! Definitely have some work ahead of you, but since you got it for free you can't complain.

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im confused why someone would put bolts there anyways man...but the strut did look hella rusty and crusty

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i guess he idk what the f**k he was thinkin. what funny is that he had a yellow hatch befor this and it was more getto then this thing

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha wow i gotta see that....this crx is more hoopty than my hatchy haha...wish you luck though man, its gotta be tough getting a car from a retard haha

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ehh i hate brakes the rear caliper keeps locking up so i got to pull the brakes off and rebuild the calipers and replace the brake pads and rotors and fix the getto ass strut. oo and i clean my garage out so i can fit my car in there and theres a tad of space to walk. ill get a pic.

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha yeah i got no clue but ill tell u the as of this thing is STIFF

2000 EKCivicEX

i VTAK
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
aha i dont get why the bolts are in there lol but good luck yah and i hate ppl who wreck cars by thinking they kno how to jimi rig stuff together lol