03 Civic EX mod suggestions??????

Roly3031

5+ Year Member
Keep it clean. Honda did their buyers a favor when they designed this car from stock. Its one of a kind and it looks pretty good stock. Maybe different suspension and wheels but other than that the body can be stock! Save your money. You don't wanna be known as "all show and no go" do you?
I agree I have an 02 em2 and I had a buddy club body kit on it I ended up changing the whole car I put the 04 05 front on it and changed the bumper and put the 04 05 bumper on it I changed the suspensions and put rsx suspensions then I slamed it to the floor I dont even need a lip kit because of how the 04 05 bumpers look all i need is some nice lookin sideskirts

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Rear sway bar upgrade.

stupidguy10

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just lower it....a lot....it will look better already....then wheels....then get rid of the auto and go for something not so auto ha

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I say set it on fire collect the insurance money and buy a 05-06 subaru wrx. That's just me though. On a more serious note why not start with some jdm tail lights maybe some hid's something cheap to get you started before you move up into the big boy turbo leagues

nicoyita1

I eat rice. And beans.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I say set it on fire collect the insurance money and buy a 05-06 subaru wrx. That's just me though. On a more serious note why not start with some jdm tail lights maybe some hid's something cheap to get you started before you move up into the big boy turbo leagues

Thanx, personally I like the insurance idea but wouldn't wanna risk it :lol: but yea, how about a 1.5'' drop and I like the jdm tail light idea.......

sorry, havn't had much time to worry about the car but little by little i'd like to make progress, working and working again,

CiviC-ShockeR

5+ Year Member
'03 Civic EX Coupe

I have an 03 EX Coupe, I have quite abit done to it, if you wanna know more on what i did, hit me up with a PM and i will give you some ideas or opinions.