which spoiler is good??

mikey1714

5+ Year Member
I have a ek coupe.. I don't have a spoiler but I want 1.. wat spoiler do u think I should get?? Give me ur point of view and pics if u can plzzzzz

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have a ek coupe.. I don't have a spoiler but I want 1.. wat spoiler do u think I should get?? Give me ur point of view and pics if u can plzzzzz
99-00 oem...

00civicsiturbo

addicted to Boost
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
99-00 oem...
^^:word:
BUT, I think that civics look so much better w/out any spoiler. Just makes them look cleaner in my opinion. But, if you insist on getting one, go with the 99-00 OEM one, as dtgrow said. After market spoilers are pointless unless you race on a track. Plus, they are ricey as hell if your car is not an actual race car....

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, spoiler-less looks best.

FreeOfThoughts

The joy of driving
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have seen this crazy "GTR1" style, but i don't even know if its still on the market, nice and race-track inpired

This guy put jdm mugen everything on his car, but it works, probably one of my favorite stylings

I'm not gonna lie, i often think about taking mine off just because mine looks really sick without a spoiler (and the one i have is rather large). I would say think more about front facsia or lip and some skirts or something, the no spoiler look is low-key smooth.

96civic808

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have seen this crazy "GTR1" style, but i don't even know if its still on the market, nice and race-track inpired

This guy put jdm mugen everything on his car, but it works, probably one of my favorite stylings

I'm not gonna lie, i often think about taking mine off just because mine looks really sick without a spoiler (and the one i have is rather large). I would say think more about front facsia or lip and some skirts or something, the no spoiler look is low-key smooth.
i have this lying around my garage that was given to me, but debating if i want to put it because its so freaking HEAVY!

xtnod

5+ Year Member
I myself prefer a spoilerless car, but if you really really duper really really wanted a spoiler I can also vouch for the 99-00 OEM or even the 96-98 looks clean.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
OEM. '96-'98 if it's a '96-'98. '99-'00 if it's a '99-'00.

The black spoiler posted above is huge and imo ugly.

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the Mugen wing. I would rock it on my car.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The real Mugen wing is okay, but the GTR1 is horrendous.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The 96-98 spoiler is ugly, go with the 99-00 one or nothing

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The 96-98 spoiler is ugly, go with the 99-00 one or nothing
I think '99-'00 spoilers look ricey. It reminds me of Supra, Eclipse and Type R spoilers. Not to mention the "Supra Style" rice spoilers.

I love the low profile '96-'98 coupe spoiler.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
GO BIG OR GO HOME

FreeOfThoughts

The joy of driving
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think it would be a good bet to go with the Si OEM above. A ridiculous spoiler on a civic is hard to pull off and the Si is subtle and worth it.