Chris's EJ6 build-up thread!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice man! I remember seeing some type picture, because I remember the milano red hatch with the rear fog back when you were 4X100, but now...jeezus! LOL! Keep it up man, I'll be staying tuned with this thread :D

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nice man! I remember seeing some type picture, because I remember the milano red hatch with the rear fog back when you were 4X100, but now...jeezus! LOL! Keep it up man, I'll be staying tuned with this thread :D
yeah man...that was back in the summer maybe june/july. within the last 4 months...its really been starting to come together the way i want it to. i will keep it up man, im gonna have this car for a longgggg time. but check back cause im always getting new stuff!

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
better get that exhaust on..i wanna see how it looks!

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
im waking up at like 8AM on my day off :shock: wedensday so i can get it on dude!!!! ahh i cant wait!!!!

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
the hks is officially off!

just got done puttin the world sport 2 on!

and my si cluster decided to come today also!!! f**k yea!!!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I know how you feel. With my 3" to N1, all I could hear was the exhaust. But with my 2.5" thermal I can hear the engine for once.

Cant wait to see more updates!

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yeah I know how you feel. With my 3" to N1, all I could hear was the exhaust. But with my 2.5" thermal I can hear the engine for once.

Cant wait to see more updates!
yeah dude the hks was pretty loud cause there was no middle resonator...i dont have to yell when talking in my car anymore lol and i can actually hear my music!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha exactly! Well gald you like it, I wanted to go WSII before the Thermal, but i got a deal I couldnt pass.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
getting deals are always fun :cool:

so how far along are you on your turbo ls build? my friend just boosted his ls and took me for a ride :shock: its no joke bro...

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have everything but my damn wastegate! It hasnt even shipped from Tial yet, so I'm getting kinda angry...but if its here by the end of the week, it will be boosted this weekend, if not, next weekend. It should be fun.

and yeah man, the torque plus the boost is a hell of a lot of fun =)

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
maybe one day ill put like 6-7 pounds on the B16A. i think that would be pretty fun and fulfilling in the hatch...are you going stock internals?

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah man you should! Just make sure you get it tuned. Tuning is a MUST!

Yeah I'll be running stock internals for awhile, but I will be replacing my rings, bearings, headgasket, and upgrading to ARP headstuds next week. I dont want my head to lift, and rings to go out haha.