Chris's EJ6 build-up thread!

ryanM

im shooting for spoon sports mirrors, actually.

thanks bro...im sure your not a fan of the carbon fiber lol. but the direction im going doesnt include cf. hopefully within the next few months the car will start looking the way i want it to.
i think it would look a lot better with a matched hood and matched/different mirrors.

and i think that normal white foglights would look better, and dare i say color matched bezels? i usually hate those but i think with clear lenses they would look good on your car.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i think it would look a lot better with a matched hood and matched/different mirrors.

and i think that normal white foglights would look better, and dare i say color matched bezels? i usually hate those but i think with clear lenses they would look good on your car.
well im planning going back to oem hood oem hood bra, getting spoon mirrors keeping the beses black but painting the housings roma red. i was thinking about picking up clear oem fogs, still on the fence about that though.

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so that we both can pass by Kyles job and stalk him....

meet...photoshoot...sonics...sex...all over...wet

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

No.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looking good..
great attention to detail with the bumper plugs..

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wanna jump on the hood bra bandwagon.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
just ordered some special license plates today :cool:

cant wait to get them in!

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
your car needs one thing. boost.
DUDE. for the last week ive been telling myself...its going to happen soon. i promise you guys.

i wanna start collecting parts, a few of my friends just boosted their cars recently, and im pissed cause im just still rockin a n/a jdm b16a :(

just keep a lookout bro...one day soon youll check this thread and see pictures of boost parts :cool:

haha or course you would say that! your cars gonna be boosted very soon! youll see guys....youll see.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha nice. Boost is fun, but make sure you tune! It would suck to blow your s**t up like I did :lol:

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Haha nice. Boost is fun, but make sure you tune! It would suck to blow your s**t up like I did :lol:
what i would like to do...is wait until i have about 6-700 extra and wait to put everything on, so ill have alot of extra $ for a tune so ill be able to take it to the place and not have to drive on an un-tuned car

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stop it!!! you guys make me want boost =)

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
guys OMG!!!

guess what came in today im so f**king excited i dont care how stupid i sound

my OEM block off plate came in and my OEM EK9 HEADLIGHTS came in too!!!

f**k yeah omg!!!!!!!!!!!