What do you do for a living?

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nothing. If anybody's got a good job for somebody with a psychology degree, hook a brother up. lol

Else, I'll just keep searching until I head to graduate school next year (hopefully.)

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oooo psychology. thats cool man. I always wanted to study that.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oooo psychology. thats cool man. I always wanted to study that.
Excellent, Interesting material. Very useful and applicable to real life. Not excellent in getting you a job, lol (without an advanced degree that is.) With any luck I'm going to be going for my Ph. D... but I'm taking this year off to save some money / study and take the GRE.

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I currently work at a grocery store. I got into cars after seeing a boosted h22a hatch..it was all downhill from there ;)

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Excellent, Interesting material. Very useful and applicable to real life. Not excellent in getting you a job, lol (without an advanced degree that is.) With any luck I'm going to be going for my Ph. D... but I'm taking this year off to save some money / study and take the GRE.
How are you gunna save money while not having a job?

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
How are you gunna save money while not having a job?
That would seem to be the conundrum, now wouldn't it? ;)

I'm trying to find something in sales... or something similar. Psychology looks good there and some related fields, but it's not quite what I want to be my career.

Last edited:

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think I'm gonna start looking for a part-time job. I need to buy tires for my new rims and a whole lot of other stuff too =)

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
very cool :cool:. Good luck!

I'd stay in school for my entire life if I could still make good money. There's so much I want to learn.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
very cool :cool:. Good luck!

I'd stay in school for my entire life if I could still make good money. There's so much I want to learn.
I agree with you man. I always say that if I won the lottery I'd become a professional student... just take the classes I want to take and learn interesting things for the rest of my life. That'd be sweet.

Speaking of sweet... No regrets - That's awesome.

Jordan_n

No fun unless ur Dragging
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I work on a shingle truck delivering shingles all through out ohio for rockford and mi homes and more.

SlowTEC

Initiate brain dump in...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm a Mechanic in the Army, although I haven't held a mechanic's position in over 6 months. If they've got a job for you to do and you're capable, you do it. Right now I'm working more as a Security Supervisor somewhere in Baghdad's International Zone. Not a bad gig.

I got into cars when I was younger. Dad never owned a nice one while I was around, but always told me of his GTO and whatnot. Sparked some interest and it grew from there.

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^ wow, the first time I looked at that pic I thought it was real. nice work, man.

I agree with you man. I always say that if I won the lottery I'd become a professional student... just take the classes I want to take and learn interesting things for the rest of my life. That'd be sweet.

Speaking of sweet... No regrets - That's awesome.
:word:

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So I was supposed to be on a co-op term from jan-sept but the company i was working for got a new vp who decided to lay off a lot of people. unfortunately I only got a few weeks notice and by that time all the other co-op jobs were filled. So i've been unemployed for a month and a half. Today, I got a call from a place i applied to a month ago and had a telephone interview. a few hours later, they called back and said they want to meet me in person. My interview is on Monday. Wish me luck!

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I work for Drexel University... dealing with flunk out and f**ked up kids all day FLM... Got into cars because my dad was terrible at it... but thought he was great.. so I decided to build just to show him up.. and it bit me, now im in for the long haul

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
rape drunk girls

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
rape drunk girls
damn, man. you do a lot.

I work for Drexel University... dealing with flunk out and f**ked up kids all day FLM... Got into cars because my dad was terrible at it... but thought he was great.. so I decided to build just to show him up.. and it bit me, now im in for the long haul
At some point in my life, I'd like to do some kind of counselling to kids like those. I'd have to study some psychology first.