Chris's EJ6 build-up thread!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats what you should have had to begin with. Your BBS' now are 2D, lets see some lip

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well are there any other wheels that fit your vision of the car?

personally id stick with what you have and spend the 600 on upgrading something else and be a wheel whore later once the whole car is decked out

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well are there any other wheels that fit your vision of the car?

personally id stick with what you have and spend the 600 on upgrading something else and be a wheel whore later once the whole car is decked out
thats the thing, i dont think there is right now...lol. i think i am just gonna get those lips...

i say spend 600 on a sick retrofit on the ctr's
lolwatttttttttt

Damn dude car is sick! Love the interior!
:thumbup:

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Save the money and get the bay painted, are you using the oem wheels you had before for the winter?

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Skip the lips, and focus on something else :thumbup:
really? like what? in your opinion....

Save the money and get the bay painted, are you using the oem wheels you had before for the winter?
i wont paint the bay until i swap the motor that i want in there...and that wont be until it starts getting warmer out. i cant paint an engine bay when its cold out. but painting the bay will 100% happen when the new engine goes in.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I think it would look dope as s**t with some fat lips, buut, like some others said, I also believe you should focus on some other goodies you want for the car. New engine bay goodies, suspension, interior, or even possible exterior.

But, if ya got the cash and can get the money back pretty easily, then go for it.

Afterall it is your car and not ours :thumbs up

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well check this out the place i was looking at that wanted 600 for the lips was blackforestindustries.com

but i decided to try to find a used set of 2 inch lips for cheap and just polish them myself. so i hope i can get lucky!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^
Yeah that would be pretty cool if you can find them yourself used. Probably knock a couple hundred off the price :thumbup:

GL!