CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn maybe i should keep the EK and just get takatas...lol
ive never been soo worried about theft as i am with my coupe :shock:

was this a sudden urge for an AP or did you always want one?

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i mean ive always liked them dude...just like within the last week ive gotten this huge urge for one

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Do you have a daily? Not sure if an AP would be the smartest thing to buy in Jersey without one.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I was || close to getting an AP2 a few months ago but got talked out of by my mechanic. He basically said that everything about the car is expensive...which would be bad for me cause I was in school at the time. Don't get me wrong they're awesome cars but just wasn't practical for me at the time.

G/L with whatever you do!

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
very nice ride man :thumbup: one of the best ive seen . thought you had a avs bug deflector on the hood but turned out to be a bra

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Do you have a daily? Not sure if an AP would be the smartest thing to buy in Jersey without one.
nope, south jersey around where i live is like living in the central US its all nice and laid back nothing to worry about, its the opposite of north jersey. and it only snowed like....2 times last year.

I was || close to getting an AP2 a few months ago but got talked out of by my mechanic. He basically said that everything about the car is expensive...which would be bad for me cause I was in school at the time. Don't get me wrong they're awesome cars but just wasn't practical for me at the time.

G/L with whatever you do!
yeah ive thought about that, but im prepared to bite the bullet

very nice ride man :thumbup: one of the best ive seen . thought you had a avs bug deflector on the hood but turned out to be a bra
thanks man =)

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nope, south jersey around where i live is like living in the central US its all nice and laid back nothing to worry about, its the opposite of north jersey. and it only snowed like....2 times last year.
Oh truce, well good luck with what ever route you take.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
NOW is when i wished i got the 98 VSM hatch instead of this EJ8 i have now...i would buy so much stuff from you if you decided to part out..wow id go broke buying from you. sick build sad to see it get parted out if you do...

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oy...sad sad day haha. Even sadder when someone has good parts but your broke as fuuuck living basically in your car hahaha.

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well when you do get that s2k im hopin you still make a build thread here! that hatch is sick and im hopin youll find a way to top it :thumbs up

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lol which one did you like?

i was just messing around with a few