What do you do for a living?

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I work for a mortgage company. But it kinda suck now just because business is slow because of our stinking guidelines.
You sound like one of the loan officers I know who constantly complains about guidelines because he can't do illegal things on loan files so they can get approved and he can make his money.

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I was a pizza delivery guy up until friday, i made anywhere between 75-100 a night with tips and hourly pay. Now im lookin to work at firestone, tires plus, or batteries plus (looking like i might get in there)

This spring ill be going to school for auto body and collision, work in that industry for awhile until i finish a buisness course and hopefully open my own body shop.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That channel hasent been updated since November. The guy that edits that channel is a 'tard. :rolf: And some of the shows they play on it.... :scurred:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That channel hasent been updated since November. The guy that edits that channel is a 'tard. :rolf: And some of the shows they play on it.... :scurred:
Yeah, I know. The station is 20 minutes away from me, and let me tell you, it is NOT an area I'd want to live. The building next to it, is a small community school for kids who have been expelled from school districts for violent offenses (guns and knives on campuses, ect.)

xcw619

5+ Year Member
i work at fast food place, Braums.
still in high school but i got into cars when i first drove my go-kart and always wanting to go fast!!

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was in the military, currently going to school for criminal justice. I get VA benifits and do photography work

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't do anything any more. I was 'let go' from my job without a reason or formal write ups. Now I just sit at home and read/do school work.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
right now im doing temp work at a factory whenever the s**t hole needs me. but i have my final interview at lowes on friday. other than that i help my dad farm around 400 acres, and help my uncle out whenever he needs it.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well I am a senior in college and graduate in May. Over the summer I work for the State, it'll be my fourth summer at the same job and I will actually be using it towards my internship.

The job is great, great pay/benefits and all the perks of working for NYS. I don't want to be there forever so I've been applying to a bunch of different cities to get in the fire service.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well I am a senior in college and graduate in May. Over the summer I work for the State, it'll be my fourth summer at the same job and I will actually be using it towards my internship.

The job is great, great pay/benefits and all the perks of working for NYS. I don't want to be there forever so I've been applying to a bunch of different cities to get in the fire service.
State workers make bank!

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
State workers make bank!

The pay isn't too bad. I mean its enough for me to have a life during the summer, but damn do I miss the paycheck when I start school back up. T

The real reason that I like the job is the retirement/pension system that is in place. All that you need is 20 years of service and you're out. After this summer I'll have about 2.5 years in towards my retirement. This means that if I get a job with the fire service in NY later this year, then I could technically retire when I am 39. It's because the years I have at my job transfer to whatever state job I have next, even if it out of state. Granted I highly doubt I will retire when I am 39, but its nice to know that its an option incase something happens.

And if you play your cards right you can make more when you are retired than when you were on the job!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I sell eggrolls out the trunk of my car!

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I deliver tofu with my AE86 Corolla.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Children's Fitness Instructor. Make $10/hr plus tips when I do parties.

Should be getting a dollar raise within the next couple months though.