steering wheels that fits in a EK?

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Leather wrapped EM1 wheels look great and bolt right up. AP1 wheels bolt right up as well. Those are the best looking ones imo.

1FastEX1994

^ROFLcopter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude, almost all honda steering wheels are interchangable, they all bolt right up.
if anything else, you could get a momo, sparco, personal, etc.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know the EP3 ones fit.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EP3 / RSX USDM wheels "fit" but the airbags are dual-stage. You essentially have to cut out the low impact wires and solder the high impact wires to your OEM harness. IMO, a not-safe method for doing it (hasn't even been tested that it still deploys).

The other option is the JDM airbag / wheel versions of the EP3 / RSX - they are single stage airbag. The problem being that they are rare (hard to come by) and expensive once you finally find one.

Your best bet is an s2000 steering wheel. You can use EITHER AP1 (2000-2003) or EARLY AP2 (2004-2005). They are both single stage airbags. I'd recommend the early AP2 as it has the best design and is approx 0.5" smaller diameter than the AP1 wheel.

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the s2000 wheel is awesome. Also the CTR wheel is great and in my opinion almost better than the s2000 except you can't keep cruise control and i think it a bit bigger. But its personal prefferance.
I have a s2000 wheel for sale if interested. PM me.

1FastEX1994

^ROFLcopter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have a sparco, in my personal opinion, i don't reccomend sparco,
i agree about the AP2 steering wheels, they're nice

1FastEX1994

^ROFLcopter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i havent had mine long at all, and it's already starting to peel, and it doesnt align properly.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've had a MOMO for about 5 yrs now... Still looks brand new! LOVE it But I love the s2k wheels as well!