f**k Boost mobile!

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey sprint sucks too no detailed bills they charge you what they want and if you dont pay they shut your phone off. My bills are always between 250 and 400 and cant do s**t about it til my contract runs out. You see your in for a treat..
I'll let you know how it goes but they said the bills are detailed and they won't shut my phone off unless I have a balance of $300. Not only that but I qualify for a few discounts because of my work and my bank. My bill is going to be around $130 a month for two b-berrys. 1500 minutes shared but free mobile to moblie calls and unlimited nights and weekends.

not to mention the customer service is AWESOME and that's what I'm mainly looking for. ;)

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
:lol: at a blackberry...

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Hey for all you blackberry gatera, I'm posting from one right now!! Lol. The only thing I don't like about mine is the extra $30 a month, getting a new phone in 2 weeks to avoid that.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, I really don't care about all the little girl bullshit perks. I just want the f**king thing to work and that's one thing my boost mobile wasn't doing.

momoxsparco558

That D series Guy
5+ Year Member
Verizon sucks. I had boost and it wasnt to bad. Not alot of service tho. I have straight talk. 45 month and i get service everywhere. Blackberrys are also RETARDED! How can people hit thos small buttons? I paid $20 for my cell. Ive droped it, thrown it... the thing take a beating and works mint. Why wast $$ on a phone.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I went from sprint which I hated to verizon. I love how much more signal I can get with verizon.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lol Boost?? I had that back in 2004 haha, seriously its about time you upgraded and got with the times!!

And yeah Boost mobile reminds me of lil wannabe gang bangers.

JUNY

"where you at?"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
jump with tmobile tho

s**t it works greaaat with my iphone

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
worked last night, all night!...

and even tho I was out in the sticks, I still had coverage. :thumbs up

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Biz just get an old school cell phone, like the ones that are a foot tall... get a holster for it, and make sure you put up the insanely large antenna everytime you get a call.

It's not old, it's just a throwback. It's like wearing an old school Astros jersey

JdmPrncss

I ♥ NYGraFFit :)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Us Cellular ftw =) I get service everywhere, only pay $180. for 3 phones... Plus I love my BB Flip =)

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Biz just get an old school cell phone, like the ones that are a foot tall... get a holster for it, and make sure you put up the insanely large antenna everytime you get a call.

It's not old, it's just a throwback. It's like wearing an old school Astros jersey
that's not a bad idea!

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump!!!.....

So I'm thinking of upgrading to the "droid" sprint has. I like the fact that the screen is bigger and that helps with sprint navigation. What I don't like is that the droid is bigger and bulkier. I'm not a HUGE fan of touch screens either. I also heard that if you go onto face book (or dl an app for fb) that your whole phones basically gets taken over by fb.

My blackberry does everything I need it to but the bigger screen on the droid is nice and I use the navigation s**t for my job. It just seems like I have more dislikes than likes. So my question is... So you guys think it's worth it for me to upgrade to a android?

:???:

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bump!!!.....

So I'm thinking of upgrading to the "droid" sprint has. I like the fact that the screen is bigger and that helps with sprint navigation. What I don't like is that the droid is bigger and bulkier. I'm not a HUGE fan of touch screens either. I also heard that if you go onto face book (or dl an app for fb) that your whole phones basically gets taken over by fb.

My blackberry does everything I need it to but the bigger screen on the droid is nice and I use the navigation s**t for my job. It just seems like I have more dislikes than likes. So my question is... So you guys think it's worth it for me to upgrade to a android?

My girls droid has a FB logo by everything! She looks through her contacts and it will show their FB status. I pay $89 a month for my iPhone 3GS and I get 3G all through my area. They help you out with everything and when I had a problem they gave me a free case and car charger because they messed up my billing.

Verizon effed me over with my BBStorm :evil:

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump!!!.....

DO NOT UPGRADE YET!!!!!

i only say this... because sprint has not released the new android firmware yet... verizon android phones are on 2.1....and sprint is still stuck on 1.5 we are pissed. i am waiting but running out of patience.

but...

if you are gonna get an android phone from sprint. DO NOT get the samsung moment... its garbage.

the HTC hero is a nice phone but again.. it needs that 2.1 update to be better.

this will be releasing soon...ish

http://free-pc-guides.com/news/sprint-htc-evo-4g-preorders-might-start-in-may-sprint-to-train-employees-evo-4g-style-01211

i recommend that...

android phones are nice...like i told you when you started that thread before you got your boost.. they are everything the iphone is... but the battery is replaceable... and the apps are free.

and android phones have a facebook app... some are integrated in the phone..

mine i can update my status and upload photos and vids without launching an app. i can do this all from the messaging apps and the camera app.

i can also shoot videos and upload them to youtube from the camera app.

touch screen isnt the end of the world... most people just dont know how to use it.

for instance... they dont like the fact that it can fall behind... but they also dont look at how well they take care of thier hands either. if you have dry hands...and you try and use a touch screen... its very difficult.

its best you keep your hands moist... like... use lotion.

texting can be a pain if you are a serious texter... but.. you will eventually get used to it.

navigating to just make a phone call can be tough some times... it isnt like old days where you just start punching numbers and hit talk... you have to wake the phone up... come out of the lock screen then go to the actuall phone app... and then dial... then hit send....it takes longer than it used to..

im not telling you to not get one... but... id wait a little bit to see when the new phone will launch.

ive had my HTC hero from sprint since the first week it came out... and it is the best phone ive ever had.

and the most durable.... i keep it in my pocket... i also keep it in my center console while driving... you would think by now the phone would have a scratch on it or the screen would have a scratch....ive had it since october.

but no... not a ding on the f**ker and i dont even have a case for it... or one of those screen protectors..

if you ask me... with this phone.. its a waste of money to get a case or a protector.. i just dont see the need....

but... get the insurance however.. becasue it is a smart phone.. and all smart phones are tempermental... they can just wig out on you like that... and insurance saves you the 600 dollars you would spend to replace it.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and about the facebook... you can tell it to not auto update for facebook... otherwise... you will be flooded with updates ever minute.. and it will get annoying.