Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, I think they were trying to get to buy the moment.

Naught260

5+ Year Member
You know you can get Android phones on Verizon, right?

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah but I'm with sprint. Verizon doesn't cover the area I work in so good.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
[YOUTUBE="is that a talking dog?"]FCR97weqHQY[/YOUTUBE]

most retarded commercial ever

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:haha: they should have a bunch of gangsters acting it out tho!

but yeah, talk about a high f**king bill! My first bill is over $240 bucks!... son of a f**king b***h! :x

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for sprint? i wouldnt doubt it... they prorate the month you started in.. and charge you ahead for the next month.. and activation fees...

what plan do you have?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I looked at the droid. I also didnt like the bulkiness of it.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for sprint? i wouldnt doubt it... they prorate the month you started in.. and charge you ahead for the next month.. and activation fees...

what plan do you have?
I don't know... I have two phones and 1500min shared but I doubt I'll even come close to using the minutes. I have free unlimited mobile to mobile.. free roaming.. unlimited internet.. free nights and weekends... and some other s**t. My monthly bill should be around $140 and that's because I have some data plan. I also get a few discounts because of something like my bank and other s**t.

but the best thing is that everytime I call someone... it doesn't come up as "Sara Madrigal" :lol: f**k boost mobile!

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, I think so. I'd have to look at my reciepts or something to be exact but that's basically what I have.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my wife to be has sprint, all she is doing is waiting on her 2 year contract to be up so i can get her on att, she cant even use her phone in our f**king house!, she has to go out f**king side, and i have full bars in the house.f**k some sprint b/s, its high, it sucks, and the customer support sucks balls, att and tmobile is where its at

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
IMO the Hero sucks giant balls. Its super slow, laggy, freezes all the time. I would stick with a BB if you dont feel like getting an Iphone.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
t-mobile sucks ass over here.
i guess it just depends on where you are, where i live , att and tmobile has GREAT service, and sprint sucks f**king balls, but i guess for you sprint is better,and thats cool, i just never liked any of sprints phones, plus the service is terrible here so no one really has it, all of my friends/family have either att, or tmobile, mostly att cause it has the best service, plus we can all talk to each other for free