New to clubcivic!

KMS07si

Hey guys/girls, I've been lurking on this site for a while and just thought I would introduce myself! :D
Here are some pictures of my 2007 Civic Si Coupe, comments welcome! Thanks.

Mods:
-Greddy Ti-C Exhaust
-Strup Race Header
-Fujita SRI
-Hondata ECU Reflash
-K Tuned Throttle Controller
-Ingalls Power Stick
-TWM Short Shifter with Cable and Base Bushings
-Eibach Sportlines
-Rota DPT (18x8.5 +48) (Matte Bronze) w/ BFGoodrich KDW T/A (225/40/18)
-Blox Forged Aluminum Lug Nuts (Black)
-Skunk2 Rear Camber Kit
-Progress 22mm Rear Sway Bar
-Beaks Rear Lower Tie Bar
-StrutKing Shift Boot
- Luminics JDM Yellow DRL Bulbs
-XenonDepot HID's 5000k
-Debadged Civic Emblem
-Black Intake Manifold Cover
-BlueBatMobile Eyelids
-Window Tint (32% Front Windows, 5% Sunstrip and Rear Windows
-Advanation Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler (Ebay)

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks dope! Welcome to the site!

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
Looks awesome, personally I would go with flat black or champ white rims but hey, its not mine.

:welcome: and continue to have fun

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
siiiick, like it alot man, welcome to the site neighbor to the east

aeaddy03

Up And Coming
5+ Year Member
Very Nice Si! Im Lovin The Wheels and Cant Wait For More Pics. What Part Of GA You In?

KMS07si

im actually new myself, but sick ride! i love it! the wheels set the car off perfectly
thanks man! I was just looking around the site and found your introduction thread, super clean em1 with a k20 :worthy: great purchase bro! Watch out for those sticky fingered b@stards though!

mrCIX3

be a good shark
I love your si. I feel like a real loser, I am pretty much the only member without vtec. If only i had saved up a little longer..

Si2Fly

you got a clean look... im actually new to the site also, i got a four door sedan thats black and i want to get a set of wheels or paint the stocks. any suggestions???

prototype78

nice ride...hi im also new in this civic club name is marcos and this is my ride
]

R18
i`m from miami and i also belong to the 8thcivic.com hangout in miami r in kendall dr and 117 ave behind vision works

barrett

Registered VIP
you got a clean look... im actually new to the site also, i got a four door sedan thats black and i want to get a set of wheels or paint the stocks. any suggestions???
i got a 4 door black si and this winter i'm gonna be painting my stock rims black with red lip. i know its kinda out of style or whatever but saw pictures on 8thcivic and it looks sexy. Its not that hard to paint the rims actually so if your short on cash thats what i'd do.