Soon2bsick Vtec

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks man, steering wheel feels sturdy and I'm very pleased with what I paid for it. the plastic shield around the hub is kind flimsy and def a cheapo but the part that matters (metal) seems sturdy.

what do you guys think of these:

trying to find some that wont get all crappy moisture in the inside

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/96-98-CIVIC-EK9-EURO-CHROME-CLEAR-HEADLIGHTS-ASSEMBLY-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZModelQ3aCivicQ7cYearQ3a1996QQhashZitem53e6855682QQitemZ360349783682QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_4458wt_1165
Get those & seal them before you put them in & your golden, they look good bro.

emerican

Registered VIP
^ agrred just redo the seal before you put them in thats what we all do to the ebay lights. Glad to see you got your parts in man cant wait to see it with the new wheel on.

emerican

Registered VIP
Pretty good price on the shifter man. I think i may go with the black housed ones i cant decide compltly right now.
Any update on the sterring wheel install?

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
Pretty good price on the shifter man. I think i may go with the black housed ones i cant decide compltly right now.
Any update on the sterring wheel install?
man I had so many plans for getting things done this weekend but I don't think much is going to happen, today I feel terrible and my throat is all swollen. I did manage to get my carport cleaned out so I can park my car in it and have some light to work on it more. Also planning to paint it in there, I have so much to get done

need to finish primer
install front and rear lips
install shifter
install steering wheel
transmission fluid change
oil change
oh yeah.. and paint

tomorrow night the time changes, don't forget! hopefully by sunday I'll be feeling better and can get some stuff down, but for now its tissues and gatorade

check out my tail lights I just got

still undecided on head lights though,

I love my halo's, but they look like crap all yellowed up from the inside

I guess I need to think on it some more

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man I had so many plans for getting things done this weekend but I don't think much is going to happen, today I feel terrible and my throat is all swollen. I did manage to get my carport cleaned out so I can park my car in it and have some light to work on it more. Also planning to paint it in there, I have so much to get done

need to finish primer
install front and rear lips
install shifter
install steering wheel
transmission fluid change
oil change
oh yeah.. and paint

tomorrow night the time changes, don't forget! hopefully by sunday I'll be feeling better and can get some stuff down, but for now its tissues and gatorade

check out my tail lights I just got

still undecided on head lights though,

I love my halo's, but they look like crap all yellowed up from the inside

I guess I need to think on it some more
Man I hope you feel better soon, I hate being sick, those 50/50's look good, I wanna get those when I get the money.

emerican

Registered VIP
I love my new 50/50s man they look so much better than the stock ones. Hope you get better soon. I dont really know why, but i have never thought halos looked good. I was just going to leave my headlights oem untill i saw a really nice pair of black housed ones ive decided thats what im getting it will be awhile though i have alot of bills coming up.

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
well I made it 5 steps out of the bed this morning and had to run to the bathroom to pukage so idk :???:

yesterday I started cleaning out the carport up until the point where I got dizzy and this morning my dad finished cleaning it out, that way I can park up under it and have a light when it gets dark

emerican

Registered VIP
Damn man sorry to hear that. Gotta take is easier for a few more days dont try and do nuthin. Its always better to be able to pull the car into a garage or shop and have the lights and be out of the elements.

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
got my short shifter and new bushings in today, BOY that was a pain.

all the gears are fine except reverse, it doesn't want to go into the gear but once its in it stays. maybe it needs some time on it? I'm not sure

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sometimes i gotta try more than once to put it in reverse. i normally go first then right to reverse and it works fine.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well there is a protector so you dont go from 5th to 1st, but thats it.

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
think it might need some more time and some more lube,

its not like my old shifter, before I would pull it the right and down now I have to pull it to the right and angle it towards me and down so its taking some getting use to but I love how much shorter the throws are

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your shifts definately have to be more exact when you run this combo. there is less slack to play with