Soon2bsick Vtec

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i meant actual diamond plating lol i drive barefoot all the time, and i have grip tape pedals. So im thinking diamond plating cant be worse

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
i meant actual diamond plating lol i drive barefoot all the time, and i have grip tape pedals. So im thinking diamond plating cant be worse
something about driving with shoes on that just feels so unnatural :cool:

emerican

Registered VIP
reliable automatics around my area anyway are usally easier to find then reliable manuals. Nobody really mods auto civics so all the autos around me are just commuter cars driven by people who dont work on them and defintly dont mod them. We just found one for my friends mom 2000 ex auto 178,000 no body damage only a few small dings from daily driving got it for 2,000 with a folder full of service records from a good shop around me. they didnt even change there own oil lol.
Agree that whenever possible i drive with no shoes on.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
something about driving with shoes on that just feels so unnatural :cool:
That is nothing but true, i hate wearing shoes. And shirts. Actually i hate all clothing, but i have to wear it.

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
reliable automatics around my area anyway are usally easier to find then reliable manuals. Nobody really mods auto civics so all the autos around me are just commuter cars driven by people who dont work on them and defintly dont mod them. We just found one for my friends mom 2000 ex auto 178,000 no body damage only a few small dings from daily driving got it for 2,000 with a folder full of service records from a good shop around me. they didnt even change there own oil lol.
Agree that whenever possible i drive with no shoes on.

wow thats a good deal, I usually don't like helping people find cars because they usually talk themselves into buying what they want rather than what they need (coupe versus sedan for instance) I know how many cars I nearly jumped on when looking,

automatics, coupes, no ac, been wrecked with bad welding, wayy older, ect

I like coupes, and I don't mind automatics but it's not REALLY what I wanted. and by waiting I got exactly what I wanted

That is nothing but true, i hate wearing shoes. And shirts. Actually i hate all clothing, but i have to wear it.

haha nudist civic colony in the works :moon:

emerican

Registered VIP
Yeah i usally run into that to. Im trying to find my buddy a good condition 92-95 ex for his price range. I have to keep putting him bck on track cause he digs up all these cars that need a good bit of work to even daily drive and he needs something that as soon as he gets it he can drive it every day. I keep telling him if we are going to buy a project for 1500 might as well just dump 1500 into the blazer you already have and daily drive it again instead of it sitting in your yard. i am glad i dont need the sedan they dont bother me and if i needed one like if i had kids id defintly get one cause need > want every time, but i love the coupes and am glad i found my little cl gem had to go through a bunch of s**t to get it. I did the same as you and almost jumped the gun on a few i wouldnt have been happy with. you just gotta be patient and wait for the right one as bad as everybody needs money trust me you will get exactly what you want if you look and be patient.

emerican

Registered VIP
i agree on most clothes if i had it my way id be no shoes no shirt and some sweatpants or shorts every day. Not goiung full on nudist though lol.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea, my big ass naked would not look good driving around town, might scare people off the road.

emerican

Registered VIP
Yea, my big ass naked would not look good driving around town, might scare people off the road.
Haha thats great dont know if other people play it, but if its just me and my girl in the car we play what we call pididle. Every time you see a car with only one headlight you call it whoever calls it first wins other loses an articlw of clothes. Will make for intresting outcomes lol, but its all in good fun.

emerican

Registered VIP
^ ok glad to see i aint the only one id seem crazy lol.
Hell yeah i used to play it every night now not so much, but ive won most of the time, but theres been times when ive been a little impared and slow on the reactions lol.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sounds like fun but when we go on trips we have our son & maybe our daughter in the car, might not be that fun with them in the car, LOL!

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
Haha thats great dont know if other people play it, but if its just me and my girl in the car we play what we call pididle. Every time you see a car with only one headlight you call it whoever calls it first wins other loses an articlw of clothes. Will make for intresting outcomes lol, but its all in good fun.
haha I didn't learn that game until two years ago when my buddy came down from up north, it's more so of a northern game.

emerican

Registered VIP
lol idk how it made it to little bitty Ga town to me, but im glad.
My friend Had 3 pretty fine girls in the car and hoped on the highway only lost one and had all three of them compltly naked every time he would pull up beside a semi he would cut on all the interior lights so the truckers could see them in all there glory lol.

dj defintly not lol after the shoes and little articles of clothes they would have some questions lol. Then you would get to hear them repaeat pididle all the way to where your going lol.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol idk how it made it to little bitty Ga town to me, but im glad.
My friend Had 3 pretty fine girls in the car and hoped on the highway only lost one and had all three of them compltly naked every time he would pull up beside a semi he would cut on all the interior lights so the truckers could see them in all there glory lol.

dj defintly not lol after the shoes and little articles of clothes they would have some questions lol. Then you would get to hear them repaeat pididle all the way to where your going lol.
HAHAHA! your so right! I about fell out of my chair on that one, screw it, it's going in my sig.
:word:

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
haha you guys are funny.

unfortunately no updates on the car, I am as of today at a full week of being sick and it's getting very very old.

on the bright side, I ordered my headlights and my tail lights should be here tomorrow according to UPS.

have a little question maybe someone an answer

whats the hole for on top of the filter?