New to the squad

raf_glez

i'll give you my lx emblem if it will make you feel better :smoking2:

FUnny!!!

# D15Z1 VTEC-E 90 CV
# D16Z6 SOHC VTEC 125cv
# B16A2 VTEC

Depends on budget too!! so watever is strong and is at lowest cost...wat do u guys think!?

Which one!? and yea..fopr tranny...i kno teggy trans work..but idk wat year would work with any of these motors!

raf_glez

guys ur no going to believe it...A f@#*#$ old lady just rammed into my EJ!!!!!!!!!.
NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo............................................................THe car is still not in my name!! WTF!!! def not the way i hope it was comin down!!

emerican

Registered VIP
^ damn man im sorry to hear that. Was it her fault? Is it in the name of someone you know and does it have insurance? Depeding on how bad it is and if its her fault or not it could come out good for you. I totalled out my 5.0 and it came out in my favor for sure.

raf_glez

yea it was def her fault...it was a hit and run but i got the plate b4 she left..so im good..she lost all her rights..so im good..it wasn't much..but it hurts just to see it suffer..feel me?

emerican

Registered VIP
Oh idefintly understand man. It hurts simply to have the car hurt and knowing what will need to be done just to get it back to oem. f**k her for trying to leave glad you got the plates. Since she ran you get it fixed for sure though as soon as you run you forfit any rights any rights to sue or someshit over injuries everything.

raf_glez

thanks,.and yea,..i got her to the station and shes willing to pay for damages..so imma head to the autobody 2day..in about 2 hours,.,.see wat happens.

emerican

Registered VIP
Glad shes willing to pay for it since she would have to anyway lol.
Let us know what the body shop says and if it dont hurt to much post up some pictures of the wreck.

raf_glez

yeap!

the auto body said it had too much cars for the week..so go on the weekend...so imma end up doing it wit my uncle.
ill post pics later on 2day!!

raf_glez

guys im also trying to clean up the engine bay. but im not aware of the parts that can be damaged by the water. can some one tell me how to ..or find links or something on how to do it rite.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was going to say, I love the car minus the tails and fender, but DAMN that sucks about the accident.

GL w/ everything.

cruzcruz

nice start on ur first Honda. Lose the subs and tailights. I couldnt even begin on where to start with this car. Looks exciting to see how itll turn out.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice start on ur first Honda. Lose the subs and tailights. I couldnt even begin on where to start with this car. Looks exciting to see how itll turn out.
Why would someone get rid of their stereo? If someone told me to ditch my system I'd smack them. I'll never NOT have a stereo.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i sold my system? but it was just to damn heavy

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:roll:
Lol it was my job for a couple year, so i had and still have more than a hook up. :D

but if your box is light, i can tell you its not a quality box. its recommended to make boxes of 3/4 MDF, which is heavy as a mofo. yours might be plywood. My system was so heavy though because i made it for SPL competitions. Had the best of everything and a lot of money dumped into it.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:roll:
Lol it was my job for a couple year, so i had and still have more than a hook up. :D

but if your box is light, i can tell you its not a quality box. its recommended to make boxes of 3/4 MDF, which is heavy as a mofo. yours might be plywood. My system was so heavy though because i made it for SPL competitions. Had the best of everything and a lot of money dumped into it.
You are messing w/ dangerous waters, as a friend has done all my stereo work for free; for I don't know how many years, and used to be a IASCA judge. He definitely knows what he is doing, and has been building stereos for 16years.

<3 yew!

/thread jack!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah sorry about the threadjack.

i still stick to a good box isnt light, it may be light due to being plywood but mdf wood is think, dense, and heavy.