Help! Si Coupe or Ek Hatch (black on pink / pink on black)

iHeartHonda

Hey! Im new to Club Civic..

Currently driving a 350z but im looking forward to buying a Civic again in the upcoming months! Im kinda just planning everything out while i save up and im hoping you guys could help out.. I want either a Si coupe or an ek hatch with a type r or GSR motor. Thinking about painting it black with pink accents or pink with black accents. What do yall think?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome.
I'd like to know why you're doing such a serious downgrade from cars; or will the Honda be your DD?

Don't do pink. Yes you're a girl, but bleh...don't announce it to the whole world.

iHeartHonda

lol.. idk? I like pink i want something to differentiate me from the boys. So in a kind of way i do want to announce to the world that im a girl. I feel like girls are looked down on in the import scene. Were not taken seriously.. So i want to have a car that can beat "my boys" and i think it wld be all the more fun for it to be pink. ;)

.. actually im still going to use the z as my DD, i want the civic more as my project car. For the track. I was thinking about doing mods to the z but to be honest i dont know much about it, neither does my fiance. Plus there isnt really much more you can do to make it faster. So i figured i'd go back to my first love.

Gunner

Registered VIP
That sounds good..girls might not be taken serious cause they paint their cars pink. LOL. im kidding. I would do black with pink accents tho..just my opinion. keep us posted as to what you pick up...or if when you find something you want to know if it looks or sounds like a good deal.

iHeartHonda

lol thats funny.. but yeah thats what im leaning towards. It wont scream girl as much..
ill keep you guys posted. Thanks! =)

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I guess I'll never understand being a 'chick' in the scene. I'm happy being the chick that hangs w/ all the guys and they're like my brothers. Having them brag to their buddies and then hear them say you'd never think a chick drove the car.

My car is well known in my area, and modded more than a lot of guys, and ESP most the females here in the Honda scene. There's not a single trace that I'm a girl on the coupe, and trust me, the "zomg that's a GIRL!" is a much better feeling.

Gunner

Registered VIP
Its kinda like seeing a dodge ram or ford with a 6" inch lift and 35-38's covered in mud and seeing a chick driving....cant stereotype nowadays. I would suggest to do your thing your way and see if you get the attention you are seeking.

iHeartHonda

The "i just might do that" was @DeathLens ...

and yeah definitely im a girl that just so happens to like pink, so thats what i want. pink accents.. Im not trying to do it for the attention. If she likes that feeling then thats her.. but I personally rather have a car that says me not a car thats going to gain the approval of the guys.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The "i just might do that" was @DeathLens ...

and yeah definitely im a girl that just so happens to like pink, so thats what i want. pink accents.. Im not trying to do it for the attention. If she likes that feeling then thats her.. but I personally rather have a car that says me not a car thats going to gain the approval of the guys.
:rolf: I get the approval of both genders. I don't need colored accents to make a statement. I buy quality BA parts to do that.

iHeartHonda

My point is you can still have a clean fast car whether its pink or not.. I like the color pink so i want that to be included in my car. If you dont then thats you, we all have different likings..

Now lets get back on topic here. My question was should i do pink on black or black on pink. ill gladly accept opinions on one of the two or the type of car i should get. Anyone with other opinions will be disregarded.

iHeartHonda

Sorry if i come off as rude. Im not trying to be rude. I know there will be alot of people against the whole pink thing so im just trying to get my point across..

nicks00si

Nick
Black EM1 with a set of pink Work Meisters, I love those wheels! And as a guy who refuses to wear pink, I still think it's a killer idea.