Diamond Racing Wheel on Eg Hatch

afoss

5+ Year Member
I want to buy diamond racing wheels for my eg. I want to do 15x8 but i want the correct offset to look good and not rub on the inside. Im going low and with a strech. If anyone has them on a eg hatch with a strech and slammed could you please tell me your tire strech size and your offest.

http://diamondracingwheels.com/challenger.html

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No idea, but nice avatar! Lol

afoss

5+ Year Member
thanks^^^ well ive been researching and found out that people use two size's 15x8 w/ 0 or +15 offset. Just gota find which one is the preffecttttOOO

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
unless your going to do a ton of suspension work and run alot of negative camber i would get +15 i think 0 is way to much.

afoss

5+ Year Member
unless your going to do a ton of suspension work and run alot of negative camber i would get +15 i think 0 is way to much.
what do you mean by suspension work? and i was just researching and i saw someone said they had +13

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
These wheels weigh 20 pounds a piece.. have fun with that!

Also, all that gay ass camber to get the "hella flush" look is just stupid, enjoy buying new tires all the damn time! Maybe you should just get stuff to fit properly, the way it was meant to be. You can still have a clean ride with a proper wheel setup that doesn't eat the tires!

afoss

5+ Year Member
These wheels weigh 20 pounds a piece.. have fun with that!

Also, all that gay ass camber to get the "hella flush" look is just stupid, enjoy buying new tires all the damn time! Maybe you should just get stuff to fit properly, the way it was meant to be. You can still have a clean ride with a proper wheel setup that doesn't eat the tires!
The truth of the matter is that you have made your car handle worse with straight-up zero camber (or close to it). It is also truth you can easily run -1.5, -2, -3, even close to -4 camber up front with very little tire wear issues. You just need to be sure to keep your alignment in check and rotate your tires every 5K miles or so.

I was planning on only running -5degrees at most. The reason why people have such bad wear is caused by a toe. Toe can eaisly be adjusted without any type of upgrades.