Help! Si Coupe or Ek Hatch (black on pink / pink on black)

iHeartHonda

Wow that's crazy that a guys driving that. I like it! My fiance doesn't though lol

..Im glad that guys can appreciate the idea too!
And ehh I'm not a big fan of the work meisters.. I was thinking more towards black rims with a pink lip. Just don't know which ones yet. What do y'all think?

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pink on black, I think some nice pink rims and... well idk what else lol would look pretty good. Oh and welcome to the site! Hurry up and buy the civic so we can see lol.

iHeartHonda

Lol thank you =)..
And well about hurrying up.. I'd love to but my fiance and I decided to get back in the Honda game at the same time. He is in the process of getting a k20 turbo so a couple grand is going there. Being that he's the bread maker I guess it's only fair for me to wait until he gets his first. -_- Lol

Gare

Show then go.
5+ Year Member
Good luck with whatever way you choose to go! @kelly, what kind of lip is that that on your civic?

nicks00si

Nick
I like the idea of black with a pink lip, I can't say i've ever seen any quite like that, it would be different which in my opinion is good

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is how it should be done if going w/ pink. At least Subaru incorporated pink into the STi.

I've seen plenty of dudes rock pink. Pink on Hondas is so stupid. As if the cars aren't wimpy enough w/o modification, then pink is added.

iHeartHonda

andrew2siik

EG8 rollin' & OH reppin'
get an Si Nd drop a K20 in it wit turbo nd you'll be riding lk me =P
Black all the way!
Si's are factory with K20s. :wstupid:

why do you feel like you need to make yourself different from the boys? women complain about sexism a lot, but if it's something a guy does and you wanna do it.. you wanna stand out and be different? i'm confused.

go with the Si though, keep it tasteful.

lovemy96civic

5+ Year Member
Welcome!

Honestly, I say do your thing. Pink sounds good - if you want pink =) Just have fun. (I'm starting to realize) I have a couple plans that people might think are pretty lame, but that's their opinions. I say, go all out haha. Pink and Baby Blue? lmao, with Gold or Bronze rims... With a mix of lug nuts (Pink and Blue)

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

why do you feel like you need to make yourself different from the boys? women complain about sexism a lot, but if it's something a guy does and you wanna do it.. you wanna stand out and be different? i'm confused.

I was wondering the same thing. The car scene is a man's world. Always has been, always will be, plain and simple. I'm absolutely ok w/ that and I feel a woman makes more of a 'statement' when she's blending in w/ the men, not standing out b/c that's what men expect...girlie s**t.

nicks00si

Nick
Personally, I think blending in is boring. If we all wanted to just blend in we would drive grandams with a scratch here and there and plastic hubcaps (there are a lot of old grandams in my small town lol). I like the idea of being different and standing out. Keep it tasteful like the STI and don't go overboard with multicolored nuts but do your own thing. It's your car and it is an extension of who you are. I still have my 00 em1 from when I was like 15 and thought F&F was the greatest movie of all time. It's really too flashy and too ricey now that i'm older and my taste has changed and I want to get rid of everything and put it back to stock on the outside (as I plan to do this summer). But it also has a really crazy airbrushed paintjob that I plan to keep because I like that kind of artwork and because it's MY car. Experiment with it, and if you don't like it, change it! Taste changes over time, so chances are you will anyway.

iHeartHonda

-Hes talking about an older si smart one..
why not be different? Why should i want to blend in with everyone? thats so boring.. the problem here is that im a girl that wants pink. Guys do it too as we see in the pics, and when a guy does it its not a big deal but when a girl wants to it is?.. that is being sexist.

iHeartHonda

Personally, I think blending in is boring. If we all wanted to just blend in we would drive grandams with a scratch here and there and plastic hubcaps (there are a lot of old grandams in my small town lol). I like the idea of being different and standing out. Keep it tasteful like the STI and don't go overboard with multicolored nuts but do your own thing. It's your car and it is an extension of who you are. I still have my 00 em1 from when I was like 15 and thought F&F was the greatest movie of all time. It's really too flashy and too ricey now that i'm older and my taste has changed and I want to get rid of everything and put it back to stock on the outside (as I plan to do this summer). But it also has a really crazy airbrushed paintjob that I plan to keep because I like that kind of artwork and because it's MY car. Experiment with it, and if you don't like it, change it! Taste changes over time, so chances are you will anyway.
Welcome!

Honestly, I say do your thing. Pink sounds good - if you want pink =) Just have fun. (I'm starting to realize) I have a couple plans that people might think are pretty lame, but that's their opinions. I say, go all out haha. Pink and Baby Blue? lmao, with Gold or Bronze rims... With a mix of lug nuts (Pink and Blue)

- Thank you! im glad someone else seems to understand where im coming from! =)
- Lol hmmm.. not sure about the pink and baby blue but thanks for the ideas!! .. i appreciate it! =)

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I say ... Black EK Hatch then you can paint the engine bay pink and add other accents that are pink to the overall car. For example, some suspension mods (Rear LCAs, Subframe Brace, Rims or at least the lip of the Rims, etc). It'll look good if done proper.