Help! Si Coupe or Ek Hatch (black on pink / pink on black)

andrew2siik

EG8 rollin' & OH reppin'
why not be different? Why should i want to blend in with everyone? thats so boring.. the problem here is that im a girl that wants pink. Guys do it too as we see in the pics, and when a guy does it its not a big deal but when a girl wants to it is?.. that is being sexist.
its obnoxious that some girls feel like they need to post that they are a girl to gain e-cred. if you like pink, paint your car pink and stfu about it. if you wanna stand out, stick maxi-pads all over your car (because you're a girl, right?) the color of your car, stance, wheels have nothing to do with standing out.. 2000 other people have the same visions as you and probably did it 3 years ago.

iHeartHonda

I'm tlkn about 99-00 Si.. Somebody needs that sign pointed at the themselves.
I say ... Black EK Hatch then you can paint the engine bay pink and add other accents that are pink to the overall car. For example, some suspension mods (Rear LCAs, Subframe Brace, Rims or at least the lip of the Rims, etc). It'll look good if done proper.
- Lol thats what people get for trying to call other people out.. in the end you just make yourself look stupid..

- Yeah thats what im thinking.. not too much pink but just enough for me to be happy. and well between the si or ek hatch its pretty much whatever pops up with the kind of motor i want.. ill be happy with either one.

iHeartHonda

its obnoxious that some girls feel like they need to post that they are a girl to gain e-cred. if you like pink, paint your car pink and stfu about it. if you wanna stand out, stick maxi-pads all over your car (because you're a girl, right?) the color of your car, stance, wheels have nothing to do with standing out.. 2000 other people have the same visions as you and probably did it 3 years ago.
- Lol all im gonna say is that i think you should "stfu" because your "obnoxious" and no one cares about what you have to say.. It was a complete waste of time reading your post.

HondaFanatik

Then stop reading nd writing on the thread you dumbass.. Stfu! She's a girl she can do Watever color or Watever the hell she wants to HER car. You're lucky this over a computer bcus in real life if anybody were tlk to my girl lk that they wld get punched in the face.. Fkn idiot I hope your car falls on you wen you're doing an oil change.

iHeartHonda

Then stop reading nd writing on the thread you dumbass.. Stfu! She's a girl she can do Watever color or Watever the hell she wants to HER car. You're lucky this over a computer bcus in real life if anybody were tlk to my girl lk that they wld get punched in the face.. Fkn idiot I hope your car falls on you wen you're doing an oil change.
lmfao wtf? you would say something like that.. lol.. and forget it pa, hes just mad because he felt stupid for making that dumb comment about the k20 in an si.

nicks00si

Nick
Wow people are entirely too critical and insulting over the net. It's easy to insult others' ideas when you are looking at a computer monitor in your bean bag chair eating pizza rolls (my toaster oven just went off). Look I really don't think it is right to judge someone's taste based solely on the fact that it is in conflict with your own taste. And if 2000 people have black EKs with pink wheels, 50000 people have white ones with black wheels. No matter what you do, chances are there will not be another car out there that is EXACTLY like yours. And if ole andy up there can find one, well then he can post it up and allow us all to look at the beauty!

iHeartHonda

Wow people are entirely too critical and insulting over the net. It's easy to insult others' ideas when you are looking at a computer monitor in your bean bag chair eating pizza rolls (my toaster oven just went off). Look I really don't think it is right to judge someone's taste based solely on the fact that it is in conflict with your own taste. And if 2000 people have black EKs with pink wheels, 50000 people have white ones with black wheels. No matter what you do, chances are there will not be another car out there that is EXACTLY like yours. And if ole andy up there can find one, well then he can post it up and allow us all to look at the beauty!
Lol! I dont think it could have been said any better! :P

civic98ek

Registered VIP
im doing pink but not cuz im a girl but cuz its different. i was gunna do lime green but its a little overrated. dont buy an ek hatch they look like hyundai accents in the rear, id deff go si coupe.

HondaFanatik

im doing pink but not cuz im a girl but cuz its different. i was gunna do lime green but its a little overrated. dont buy an ek hatch they look like hyundai accents in the rear, id deff go si coupe.
Si coupe is wat I've been tellin her but she lks the hatches. Idk why.. I'm more of an EG guy unless it's an 99-00 Si.

nicks00si

Nick
I do love the 99-00 si, everything smooth, no badges, no wing, and a bit lower just to give it a stance. But I like the hatches, too. That pink one that was a few posts back with the purple wheels was a nice looking car, not my taste in color, but exactly what I'm looking for in my own em1 as far as stance and just an overall clean appearance. And no that guy wasn't really speaking in words, more like shorthand lol, but we get the point right.

iHeartHonda

I like both the ek and Si but the more I think of it I think I would rather a Si instead. But when it really comes down to buying time out of the two I'd pretty much choose whichever pops up for the right price with the kind of motor I want. there's not much of a preference. I'd be happy with either one..

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Everyone here needs to settle down. I don't care who you are or what your opinion is, either voice your opinion in a respectful matter or stay out of the thread. This is the last warning.

I_H8_2_W8

Hi There

I know this thread is old but I was just browsing the net and came across it.

Im really interested to see what happened with I heart honda's project.

I am from South Africa and was recently featured in one of our magazines here. as soon as i saw this thread I thought I should register and show you guys my ride :thumbs up

[/quote]

here is a link to the forum i am a member of here in South Africa and you can have a look at my ride's full transformation http://www.hondaboys.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=73357