B16a eh2

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
nice that white wiil definately bring some life into that bay lol, you know what would look ice, make the lettering black.

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Hmmm... Ill take that into concideration haha

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Got it done!! Looks nice it was already dark so lighting sucks since its a i phone but will take some in the morning tommorow

I left the symbol and letters white , ima think on it for a while to see what ima do with em

I wet sanded it a couple times really makes a difference

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Thx bro!

Here are some better ones still i phone pics but theres sun out haha

Dont mind the toyota lol

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Couple randoms

I also have rear disks but the pada are loose so ima ger pads hardware and maybe a brake booster and master cyl. To fix that prob oh yea and a E brake cable lol

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
hey quick question what is the color code if u know it is your car??? Cause my girl has a 93 4dr that she wants to paint that same color cause its her favorite. Thanks in advance.

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
I wish i new it, the guy who sold it to me said it was the s2k blue but i cant second that but ill fin out asap

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hmmm, didn't know about the GSR dash fitting an EG. One of my biggest gripes with the EG is the interior and the crappy/old dash. At some point in time i will go back to civics and build one. I'm saving up so that i can go all out. I was thinking of a 96-98 or a del sol.
Now seeing this, i'll consider an EG. I've grown to like the body and changing the interior will be awesome.

The last thing is going to be finding a steering wheel that i like...
There are so many more options for the 6th GEN.
:(

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Hmmm, didn't know about the GSR dash fitting an EG. One of my biggest gripes with the EG is the interior and the crappy/old dash. At some point in time i will go back to civics and build one. I'm saving up so that i can go all out. I was thinking of a 96-98 or a del sol.
Now seeing this, i'll consider an EG. I've grown to like the body and changing the interior will be awesome.

The last thing is going to be finding a steering wheel that i like...
There are so many more options for the 6th GEN.
:(
Yea i dont like the eg dash much either , im glad im helping leab u towards 5th gen haha
Agreed on the steering wheel its hard to find a nice one this one 'll do for now but i want a little bit of a bigger one it feels like a go kart wheel haha

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Alright thanks a bunch its jsut that its my girls favorite color and shes very ANAL about it lol.
Haha well ill get on it so u dont get the wrong one ...
I dunno were to start tho cause the original color code is for thw normal honda blue , the dark navy blue

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea i dont like the eg dash much either , im glad im helping leab u towards 5th gen haha
Agreed on the steering wheel its hard to find a nice one this one 'll do for now but i want a little bit of a bigger one it feels like a go kart wheel haha
See i feel the opposite. I feel its too big. Plus i like the 3 spoke. I had an s2000 wheel in my civic. I wanted to put it in my del sol but it required more effort than i was willing to put forth at the time. If i decide to build a del sol, i would do it.
I like to keep the airbags, cruise control and have a good look and feel to the wheel so the s2000 was perfect. The type R steering wheel is nice too but only the Integra wheel fits 5th Gen.

CO-EM1

the colour....its nsx blue. google it. i just movied to colorado and a guy has an ej around here with a gsr swap and he has that colour.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't think so, color looks like the exact same color I want to paint my car, Apex Blue Pearl, which is an S2k color like the guy you bought it from says. Nice VC by the way, I just painted mine as well, white and blue. Soon we'll have matching paint jobs and semi matching VC's at this rate lol

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
U r? Nice haha im not alone finally!! Lol
Well thats wats up i havent seen i around... I would like to tho!
Th for the info on the color ima repaint it and kinda wanna keep the color

Edit

As you were lol SWEET!!
Haha we will cause when
I paint the car ima have them paint the symbol and lettering on the vc
And maybe my calipers haha

Very good choice on colors tho by the way
Cant wait to see urs painted and thx for the good words i love the valve cover i open my hood everytime b 4 i leav the house haha

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
See i feel the opposite. I feel its too big. Plus i like the 3 spoke. I had an s2000 wheel in my civic. I wanted to put it in my del sol but it required more effort than i was willing to put forth at the time. If i decide to build a del sol, i would do it.
I like to keep the airbags, cruise control and have a good look and feel to the wheel so the s2000 was perfect. The type R steering wheel is nice too but only the Integra wheel fits 5th Gen.
Oh man i love the S2k steering whell, i heard it was a pain in the ass to
Get to work right, and i agree with the stock ones being too big but this tgings like 10 inches in diameter lol i like it but i think lil bigger.. Or wider better put would be nice

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Soooo i got bord for lunch n decided to sand down the H and lettering heres how it looks
Waaaaay bettter!! Haha

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Yes sir ima order vc hardware and grommets get new grounding cables ne dizzi cap baterry tie down radiator and hoses not all at once (i wish) but next in line