B16a eh2

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
I have a question to any of u gurus out there that might be able to answer it:
Im interested in swapping out my internals for CTR (B16B) internals... Would the simply bolt in or would i need to do any type of modifications to bakr them fit?

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what internals? any time you replace internal parts you need to re-hone your motor.

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
what internals? any time you replace internal parts you need to re-hone your motor.
I knew that part I wanna get all the larts to build my SI and oce i have everything ima find either a z6 or y7/y8 swap so i can buil my bseries and still b able to drive u kno i was gonna just get cams and pistons but .... Ive been tossing a lot of ideas around like b20v or lsv or even a K swap (purr at the k swap) haha just not sure yet , everyone says to turno it but iwant to build an all motkr thet wont break with my b series turbo a single cam and have a k series set aside for some real action , im goin through that part were im not worried about looks (other than the wheels) and want to concentrate on performance

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Quick update a buddy of mine wrecked his hatchy ( R.I.P. to his dtf hatch ) so he gave me his fogs and msd set up

Should have em on either tommorow or sometime this week

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Also came up on a sedan!!! Its a project for my budy has tein coilovers and skunk2 camber kits ALL AROUND!!!
best part we talked the guy down to 450 haha also picked up a GSR head
Hera the ugly thing lol

Il get pics of the head a lil later

EDIT: hers the gsr head