B16a eh2

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
How do u guys feel about blue interior... My buddy's hatch has all blue and wants to swap BUT!! Idk if it'll look right

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
Is that a serious question? He wants to swap cause he knows his looks like s**t. Keep it clean.

nice hatch

CO-EM1

dont do it....nobody has gsr interior around here so keep it

CO-EM1

U r? Nice haha im not alone finally!! Lol
Well thats wats up i havent seen i around... I would like to tho!
Th for the info on the color ima repaint it and kinda wanna keep the color

cool ma ya hit me up on here im not on this site to much im on clubrsx.com more then anything and they have a colorado thread so if u want to join that one u can. theres plenty of us on there

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Alright haha i wont do it i really want leather gsr seats but none are good there all jacked up n ripped out here

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
I know its been a bit of a standstill bills have been a bit tight but my buddys gonna let me have his y8 for 250 FULL SWAP
And ima rebuild the b16 so im at that , not doin s**t stage of the build so i can save up to get it ported and polished new pistons cams gears valves springs retainers in mani fuel rail and injectors but its still purring i wana upload a video but dont know how

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
I was tempted at my buddies shop he just got in some licence plate positioner,
Had my son help me wash the car he didnt let me do n e thing haha

I put on the topset of holes on the bumper but i didnt like how it looked

Im thinkin about making some over to the leftnof the bumper but..... Idk.... Holes in my bumper?? Haha not feeling that

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
im at that im just slowly getting to where i want it. oh and im buying a 240sx so i can drift =). im gonna still love honda though, and eventually make the hatch a trailer queen for drag racing but at the momnet i need a sexy dd.. so thats where im at. at least your moving along lol.

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
im at that im just slowly getting to where i want it. oh and im buying a 240sx so i can drift =). im gonna still love honda though, and eventually make the hatch a trailer queen for drag racing but at the momnet i need a sexy dd.. so thats where im at. at least your moving along lol.
Nice rwd eh haha ill stay with my honda , dnt gem me wrong 240's r very nice but... If i get anoyher car itll be a newer model 4 door civic , iv loved these cars since i was a lil guy, ive always wanted a 3000gt of a 300z but... Never came around to it,
But thx tho its not anything major but i think it looks good , honna order a clubcivic plate frame for the front when i get paid, im saving up for rear lower control arms and camber kit

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
i honestly just needed that one mod to bring the interest back into my hatch, and that header did its job..... im runnning a straight header not even connected to my exhaust and this thing just sounds so mean and aggressive. so i am not gonna get a 240sx at the moment anyways

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Haha dam i bet it does no muffling at all just raw header noise, u can prolly hear ur car 5 blocks away lol
I di agree tho one lil thing just gets u hyped up i just hope i dont get pulled for an angled licence plate, tha law is i must have the plate "MOUNTED" on the front bumper, which... It is haha weather they need to be able to see what it sais is not spicified

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
haha yea, and yes i can hear it 5 blocks away........ a cop was running all around my neighbor hood trying to find me and my friend he was driving his f22b1 accord which has staight pipe header to a res and muffler but its still loud....

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
haha yea, and yes i can hear it 5 blocks away........ a cop was running all around my neighbor hood trying to find me and my friend he was driving his f22b1 accord which has staight pipe header to a res and muffler but its still loud....
Ive been stopped twice 5 houses away from my house lmao!!!
"do you think your neighbors appreciate your loud exaust" dam cops
Im sure they dont but unless they speak on it i wont kno... I got a ticket that day haha

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
hatch looks hella clean bro keep it up
love the color on your car
Thanks man... It looks crappy now BOTH sides got keyd , but whatever haters will b haters paimt jobs coming soon , there not that bad but if i was to polish the car... Yea ull see it lmao

MugenRR

Banned
Damn honda game is like follow the leader, i got a baby blue eg hatch,dumped with shaded ambers n tail lights on my phone ,well time to change wallpaper THANKS KID
why cant people be creative with their hondas and stop copying people.....
:facepalm: