GACivic's Slow Build

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Can't wait to see it slammed. i was digging the slips, but the white on white will look good after the drop

GACivic

NoOb
Registered VIP
Can't wait to see it slammed. i was digging the slips, but the white on white will look good after the drop
Thanks man. Picture of slam will be up on Friday if everything goes as planned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GACivic

NoOb
Registered VIP
I'm sure it will, they come in via UPS on Wednesday, then Friday after this guy I know gets off work he's going to put them on for me and adjust them.

emerican

Registered VIP
long as it gets done right man thats all that matters.
Im just used to doing everything so the comment threw me off a little lol.

GACivic

NoOb
Registered VIP
long as it gets done right man thats all that matters.
Im just used to doing everything so the comment threw me off a little lol.
He knows his stuff. He's who I traded my slips to for his dr20s he has a b20 white 4 door

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GACivic

NoOb
Registered VIP
I think they just try again the next day. Sometimes you can sign the paper they leave you, and then they will just deliver tomorrow without signature, idk. Hopefully I'll be awake, damn 3rd shift.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k yeah im excited and its not even my car...:lol:

GACivic

NoOb
Registered VIP
f*** yeah im excited and its not even my car...:lol:
Haha thanks! I will put a picture or 2 up Friday. I don't take many pictures as the car needs a lot of little things fixed, that I don't like (front bumper, hood, paint) but I will show off the new drop for sure. It will go as low as it can, on 195/50'15s

GACivic

NoOb
Registered VIP
LOL. Is it because they're "fake"?

Get on Southrnfresh, man.
Nah, they just hate them lol idk why. Southrnfresh.com? IA has a lot of parts and stuff, and now some members seem to like the wheels, they just don't look right without it being slammed.

I'm back onto putting $$$ in this car now as you can tell lol. FF Type 1s (Friday) B18C5 or ITR (June) and tint somewhere in between hopefully. (I do not like the NO TINT look, the sun and people looking at me drives me crazy. I may tint the windshield too lol)

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nah, they just hate them lol idk why. Southrnfresh.com? IA has a lot of parts and stuff, and now some members seem to like the wheels, they just don't look right without it being slammed.

I'm back onto putting $$$ in this car now as you can tell lol. FF Type 1s (Friday) B18C5 or ITR (June) and tint somewhere in between hopefully. (I do not like the NO TINT look, the sun and people looking at me drives me crazy. I may tint the windshield too lol)
I never get on IA... But yeah Southrnfresh.com, go to the forums and intro yourself.

That's cool, man. Too hot down here to not have tint haha. My windshield has a slight tint because lights mess with me, but it still doesn't help much.