Registered OG
5+ Year Member
sexy as ever man!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont have a single slammer motor you wanna sell do ya? i got a hardbody thats gonna need a heart in the near future.
Thanks man! And I don't sorry! But I'm sure you can find a single cam KA, they go for almost pocket change since no one wants them haha.

Ah i miss my s14. Does your shifter buzz or vibrate with that solid bushing?
Nope, no buzzing so far anyways. Once I do a longer drive I'll let you know

Sent by Tapatalk
sexy as ever man!
Thanks man!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ill be in denver the 23/24 mother f**ker

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Come to PPIR! There's a Drift Colorado event and I'll be there lol

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gotta find a tl for the ol lady. Im sure that will be taking up damn near all of our time. Well that and dropping my frame off with my buddy in loveland

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Them shits are hard to find! and I love mine too much to get rid of it, even though you're offer was intriguing haha.

Well either way, good luck with your search! There's an event every month starting this month, you should join us sometime.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Them shits are hard to find! and I love mine too much to get rid of it, even though you're offer was intriguing haha.

Well either way, good luck with your search! There's an event every month starting this month, you should join us sometime.
Theres a good amount of them around denver but theyre so spread out. Gonna look at one in loveland while im there. Might pull the trailer down just in case.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Theres a good amount of them around denver but theyre so spread out. Gonna look at one in loveland while im there. Might pull the trailer down just in case.
For sure man. Well best of luck!

God this car is beautiful :thumbs up
Haha thanks man!

So, finally after anxiously waiting...my front lips are finished. Wheelflip did an amazing job!

Test fit shot

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks!

Wheel faces are being dropped off tomorrow to get fully polished. Can't wait to see the outcome!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Disassembled the wheels and dropping the faces off at the polisher today.

Also got a late night delivery package - UPS guy didn't show up to my house until 8:45 PM...he apparently had a rough day lol
New outer tie rods, sway bar bushings and steering rack bushings

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
U must make pretty decent money, u always have updates!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I actually make pretty shitty money haha. But I don't have credit card debt, hardly any bills and the lady helps with the utilities etc at the house. So...I just blow my cash on car stuff. That'll change once the kids here so I gotta get as much done as I can in the little time I have!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I actually make pretty shitty money haha. But I don't have credit card debt, hardly any bills and the lady helps with the utilities etc at the house. So...I just blow my cash on car stuff. That'll change once the kids here so I gotta get as much done as I can in the little time I have!
I hear ya there. I refuse to have a credit card.

Well looks like u are on top if your s**t atleast

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I try man, I try! haha

So my polisher decided to jack up the prices insanely after seeing the faces because they're "too difficult". So I called Wheelflip again (the guys who did the lips) and see if they can help me out. They were more than happy, and can do it for less than half of the cost my local guy quoted me for.

So....Wheelflip it is!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anywho, got my tie rods and bushings installed. Didn't get around to my steering rack bushings, but I'll do those tomorrow. I really need to get the whole underside of the car sprayed, it's covered in overspray!

Bushing comparison - new vs old

End link bushing:

Sway bar bushing:

Everything installed:

Close up of the tie rod end:

That's it for now. May start on cutting my barrels tomorrow, more updates soon.