5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if i could get a loan for that much i would buy it, lol

pmd you too

jonneyboy25

"03 blue Si"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
get ur mom or someone to cosign if u have no credit...ill have call honda and see if its possiable to transfer the loan to you

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jonneyboy25 said:
get ur mom or someone to cosign if u have no credit...ill have call honda and see if its possiable to transfer the loan to you
thats kool. just let me know if its even possible err not..

jonneyboy25

"03 blue Si"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its not possiable unless i stay on the loan with you. which that wont happen so you have to find a cosigner and ill sell it to you!

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jonneyboy25 said:
its not possiable unless i stay on the loan with you. which that wont happen so you have to find a cosigner and ill sell it to you!
lol. its kool dude. i dont have any to cosign for me at the moment so im juss s**t out of luck....

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i kno u still owe on it. But I think u are asking to much for it. I bought my 05 with 19k miles for 13k flat. I think for 11-12k maybe u could get rid of it. What about ebay?

TheFamousJCS

5+ Year Member
bump for you. i would be interested but not the color im looking for, and the price is really high. seeing how you can get a 2005 Si for around that price from a private seller. i would say sell it for 11-12 grand your goign to have to take a little hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.