Chris's EJ6 build-up thread!

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wow man that was really nice of you!!!! that helps me out alot. i really appreciate it!!! =)

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
so i just bought an act 12.5 lb flywheel, and i found someone to trade my GSR trans for their B16

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
o rly? how do you like it??
o its nice. revs up and down alot quicker. the ups make it easier for rev-matching when downshifting but you gotta be quicker on the upshift!

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Have you considered getting some wheel spacers for those wheels?

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
heres some randoms of me and my friend cleaning our cars =)

oh and i also picked up an obd2 ITR distributor today too!

get your friend to lower his car and also de-badge it...the spoon mirrors are BALLIN on your car..sick ride though i would go back to the Si rims would be a great choice IMO great overal car though!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, u missed a lot...
lol
and si rims over itr?
seriously? check the last few pages

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
In for updates!
here we go...

Oh :smackself haha.

So whats next after AC?!
they are 8mm spacers...im still working on gathering the rest of the lines so i can put it back in.

get your friend to lower his car and also de-badge it...the spoon mirrors are BALLIN on your car..sick ride though i would go back to the Si rims would be a great choice IMO great overal car though!
my friend is a her, not a him, cant you tell in the pic? and since your a n00b i wont bash you too hard, cant you see my car is 5-lug? i would never go back to 4-lug suspension just for si's. LOL.

so i have my intake manifold in my garage...im not sure when i wanna put it on though, and i also have my lightweight flywheel but idk when i feel like taking my trans apart lol...i have some red floormats coming in today so i can get rid of the ugly factory grey ones

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn it, just install the manifold so you can butt dyno it for me lol

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
si gauge cluster? WTB and i read your WHOLE thread you have a few clusters i saw..but i want 99-00 si if u have one?

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
damn it, just install the manifold so you can butt dyno it for me lol
lol i should be putting it on this weekend...

si gauge cluster? WTB and i read your WHOLE thread you have a few clusters i saw..but i want 99-00 si if u have one?
what are you talking about....i have an si cluster in my car, its not for sale...

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
YAY new pics!

new floormats...and my act 12.5 lb flywheel =)

projekz

5+ Year Member
How hard was it to do your power windows and power locks swap? Did you use the EX sub floor harness and the door harnesses or did you wire everything yourself?