enycesam's EBP EM1 Build.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man that beaks bar looks like itll scrape on lots of s**t..
Lol, probably.
Looking good. That is a sweet little lift. How much was it?
Thanks man. I'm not sure. My pops bought it a long time ago. I think it was like 2-3 grand.
AHHHH!! dope =)
Yessir. :word: :D
looks good man. what seat rail are you running? how is the position compared to stock seat? like how high or lower you sit?
Thanks man. I'm running Sparco rails. It's definitely lower than the stock Si seat. But I'm not sure how much lower it is though. But I do feel like a midget in my car now.

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sam, your suspension setup looks fresh man. I really like it. Keep up the good work.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good man :thumbup:

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You should get a pic or two of your car on the ground with the suspension...lets say i was driving behind you, would I be able to see your suspension with that rear lip? I love how you can see my beaks bar if your behind me. Can't wait to get my gold lca's

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You should get a pic or two of your car on the ground with the suspension...lets say i was driving behind you, would I be able to see your suspension with that rear lip? I love how you can see my beaks bar if your behind me. Can't wait to get my gold lca's
I'll try to get some soon. I don't know if you can see my Beaks bar from behind because of the lip. But it looks awesome when it's on the ground. :D

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think they look cool, but for the money...i always asked myself, are they really worth it?
pm'ed you too with a question
Well, I cant get a set for dirt cheap so I was just tossing it out there.
Hit you back on the PM. :thumbup:

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Baller! Your summer wheels are ugly though haha, trade them for some Si's!

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Baller! Your summer wheels are ugly though haha, trade them for some Si's!
I know dude! I have a thread on B20vtec.com for a trade but no one seems to want to trade. If anything, I may just buy a set of Si's and sell these.

Here's two more.

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good stuff man...car looks real clean in the newest shots. What camera do you shoot with?

As far as the meshies and si wheels...the meshes are nice and so are the Si's, but I don't think either should be on your car. You need somethin hotter, ya know? Im still trying to think what would look good tho.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks man.
Well, no wheels for now unless I find someone to trade my meshies for some Si's.

EDIT: I use a Nikon D40.

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pics look great man. the car looks smooth as butter! haha
i agree with everyone else, it needs some nice, quality wheels to really set it off. you have a super clean car with nice parts, now get some nice rollers!

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aw s**t..! b00st!
need a bov, oil lines or gauges? lol