Flame Thrower Exhuast Kit..?

ON AIR CIVIC

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
(Looking For A Friend) Does anyone know where to get the Flame Thrower Exhuast Kit for the 96-98 Civic Ex Coupe I dont know anything about the Flame Thrower Exhuast Kit and could someone give me a price to buy the kit and to get it installed please..Thanks..

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just a guess but im pretty sure thats illegal, if it isnt it should be

edit: unless thats a name brand then im gonna shutup

Grafix Ink.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:werd: very illegal. for show only...
lol... off topic i saw this in i think import tuner... its a smoke screen creator... created a huge cloud of smoke around your car... lol and in the advertising they say to use it to get away form police and things like that... lol.. thats jokes... just imagine....

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you throw a match into your gas tank you'll have all sorts of flame throwing goin on

lanojp1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they are VERY illegal..

but all you have to do is tune your car really rich and just downshift...i shoot flames all the time..

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
match really wouldnt work that well throwin in a gas tank would it? i mean wouldnt it have to be bout empty cuz of the lack of oxygen in the tank? like puttin gas in a bottle and puttin a match in that..just dont work...

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Svr_Civic said:
match really wouldnt work that well throwin in a gas tank would it? i mean wouldnt it have to be bout empty cuz of the lack of oxygen in the tank? like puttin gas in a bottle and puttin a match in that..just dont work...
why dont you go test that out :twisted:

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have..with the bottle...im a pyro..but not that big of one to blow up a car...well..i would if i knew i would get away with it...

denracho

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think thet're useless... i will spend my money elsewhere..

lanojp1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can throw a lit match into a whole bucket of gas...it would put the match out...

but if that match ignites any of the FUMES...goodbye..

Why49

Dat a big wing round eye!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You can make your very own flame thrower kit, you'll be the talk of the town! Just use a spark plug tapped into your muffler and wire up a switch and a power source to it. Flip that switch and it'll be fun for a total of three seconds, then you'll wonder why you did it.

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
deez said:
if you throw a match into your gas tank you'll have all sorts of flame throwing goin on

i don't care if it's illegal...that's hella funny..hahahahahahahahahahaha....lolz..personally..i'd rather do a NOS purge kit

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
this post just made my day....haha

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BBProductions said:
:werd: very illegal. for show only...
lol... off topic i saw this in i think import tuner... its a smoke screen creator... created a huge cloud of smoke around your car... lol and in the advertising they say to use it to get away form police and things like that... lol.. thats jokes... just imagine....
sounds like something i'd need.... :lol:

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
YOu should get flammed for even considering something so GAY!

Sure you are looking for a freind....

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
You should just set your hair on fire instead...

4thengine

Acne Records Rep.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those flames are never 20 ft. More like 2. It would make a great surprise for teh tailgaters, though. I could use that for my motorcycle. Some redneck gets on my ass with his big ass truck, barbecue! HAHAHA! j/p. I would never install that.