Flame Thrower Exhuast Kit..?

ON AIR CIVIC

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nd4sped said:
YOu should get flammed for even considering something so GAY!

Sure you are looking for a freind....
Just a question 4 a friend he was considering doing that I dont think its a bad bad idea its all up to him

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ON AIR CIVIC said:
Just a question 4 a friend he was considering doing that I dont think its a bad bad idea its all up to him
you can always tell him to run his car very very very very very rich on fuel and it'll do some of that somehow...lol!

...so there's a 'civic on air' and an 'on air civic' dude here on cc huh???

jokenfu21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ON AIR CIVIC said:
(Looking For A Friend) Does anyone know where to get the Flame Thrower Exhuast Kit for the 96-98 Civic Ex Coupe I dont know anything about the Flame Thrower Exhuast Kit and could someone give me a price to buy the kit and to get it installed please..Thanks..

sounds like someone's been playing too much UNDERGROUND and watching too much F/F...

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh god, please don't let this happen to a car. Just um... tell hiim it's really expensive or difficult to install. Hell, if he has money to throw away, ask if you can bum $50 from him. Then send it to me...

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha, just run rich as hell and take off your cat and advance your timing. I had all 3 probs at once, and I would get a small flame with every shift.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
RSanDawg said:
nice sig nofx...amy right? i likes
Amy or Amelia. =) EK_Eran_EK made it for me. :D

deftones0817

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dude dont you guys know your suppose tomake flames shoot out of the intake manifold now...not the exhuast...the exhuast is old school. I got a pic somewhere...ill have to find it.

4thengine

Acne Records Rep.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Oh god, please don't let this happen to a car. Just um... tell hiim it's really expensive or difficult to install. Hell, if he has money to throw away, ask if you can bum $50 from him. Then send it to me...
But..... burning peoples ankles would make me laugh....

PANGES

Tree > Skyline 240sx :(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nd4sped said:
YOu should get flammed for even considering something so GAY!

Sure you are looking for a freind....
bawhahahha!!! and on goes the puns....